West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something to fill their papers with I suppose?

They hear a good player is dropping out of the senior set up and instantly link them with the most recent top junior teams(winners) but great signing for us.

Very suprised to see the boy leave the senior scene though.

The fact Ladeside have Swift,Crilly and Moore it's really no surprise we would be in with a shout,he may even have spoken to Longworth.Anyways up,it's a cracking signing,a few more of that quality would be welcome for sure.

He left the seniors so he could play for his bestest friends in football Swifty & Crilly aka the KRAY TWINS is he playing for nothing as well

Yer like a wee jack russell chasing a bone inbetween big folks feet trying to trip them up.Every Ladeside post on here is followed by a post fae Devilman or his bestest pal Dodger :). Ye are awful but a like ye.

Southside of where? :L

Do you mean Chris Walker?

Yeh man, I hear he's pollok bound. Only hear say though, but my source is usually sound.

The lad's had a great season, coming on season by season. He played a big part in the teams success, gaining promotion. He's not Maldini but he wouldn't let you down.

Yeh man, I hear he's pollok bound. Only hear say though, but my source is usually sound.

The lad's had a great season, coming on season by season. He played a big part in the teams success, gaining promotion. He's not Maldini but he wouldn't let you down.

He is excellent in the air and is a 100% man, although his decision making lets him down sometimes.

This would explain why Mushett is going to SBA. He's good, but not as good as Chris IMO. I'm glad we kept Alan Murdoch rather than Liam, if I had a choice.

Paul Coyle to greenock ? Not confirmed yet but lot of talk in area about it

Coyle will never sign for Greenock.

Heard Greenock have signed Ryan McWilliams from Largs Thistle.

Also want Eddie Walton and Andrew Monaghan as Martin Campbell trys and builds his own team.

Waiting for news on the Port but been told to expect a few ins and outs

Heard ardeer are interested in graham muir from largs and trying for some young lad from albion rovers , Not sure who tho

Where you getting this info? Pretty sure this will be pish, just like your Fisher to Talbot rumour!

Just a few words been said here and there pal , How do u know the fisher deal is pish ? Has he came out himself and put all the talk to bed ? And y would he not go ?

Straight from the horses mouth that's how I know it's pish!

"£10 deal bags" are not PC either...................Unless, like yourself, you handle them on a regular basis.

So take your drug pish elsewhere.todger.!!!

He's a coward mate don't worry about him.

So it was a possibility that he went , There was an offer and he chose nt to go , So therefore the comment of me saying fisher to talbot wasnt really pish as it was a shout which tbh i was curious if any1 knew any different

So it was a possibility that he went , There was an offer and he chose nt to go , So therefore the comment of me saying fisher to talbot wasnt really pish as it was a shout which tbh i was curious if any1 knew any different

But there wasn't an offer from Talbot? He knocked back Queens Park

Gary McMenamin has agreed a deal with the Roy for next season.

Gordon Moffatt has resigned for us as a player / coach , replacing billy thompson who has left us.

Archived