West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hear we are after an amateur international called Broadfoot . Don't know the club tho

Will be Jamie broadfoot from harestanes, smashing player who plays just off a main striker, pretty much like Chris Craig but not as good imo

Hear we are after an amateur international called Broadfoot . Don't know the club tho

Jamie Broadfoot , Ex Rabs striker . Plays for my local kirky team the now Harestanes ( finish second in best amateur league in scotland ). Striker , plays for scottish amateur team.

Edit 4 goals for us in 15 games , think we were in super first at time, though might of been premier.

Cheers for the info bud

No many as good as Chrissy to be fair

Ur right there buddy, played against Chris when he was at drumchapel ams and again 2 seasons ago against kilbirne, going by this forum he seems to be a bit of a favourite down kilbirne way as well, surprised someone like yourselves don't take a punt on his old striking partner at drumchapel div mckay who's now at colville park ams, scores goals for fun at amateur level and international amateur n had a good understanding with we Chrissy

Ur right there buddy, played against Chris when he was at drumchapel ams and again 2 seasons ago against kilbirne, going by this forum he seems to be a bit of a favourite down kilbirne way as well, surprised someone like yourselves don't take a punt on his old striking partner at drumchapel div mckay who's now at colville park ams, scores goals for fun at amateur level and international amateur n had a good understanding with we Chrissy

Heard about McKay,would he go junior though..lot of ammies don't want to.Took a bit of persuading to get wee Chrissy to come but don't think he regrets in now.....everybody at Kilbirnie loves the guy.

Hahahah jimmy i dont even go to mcdonalds coz its in greenock hahah also the hitman nuge is going nowhere hes a port legend now !!!

my Nugent comment was just a joke as every season he's moving 2 largs or another prem team so was just bored on bus going 2 work this morning

Ha ha

Couldn't comment as he has just arrived

Will let u know though

Just u get doon the mall & get some more bottle stalls up to pay Murchs wages lol[/quote

You's jist go out and get some more £10 deals done for your wage bill

Local paper saying that Lanark captain Liam Mushett to sign for SBA. Much as I loved big Liam and always said Chris Walker could play at a higher level, if they play together that will not be the most mobile defence in the West, far less the top division!

Will be sorry to lose Liam.

Glad to hear that we have retained the services of Ryan Docherty, John Renwick, Conor Johnstone and John Henderson as well as Alan McCrum and Alan Murdoch

I hear the giant is south side bound.

Something to fill their papers with I suppose?

They hear a good player is dropping out of the senior set up and instantly link them with the most recent top junior teams(winners) but great signing for us.

Very suprised to see the boy leave the senior scene though.

Archived