West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard talbot have enquired about availability of love.

yes,I should have made it clear that it was Love I was asking RRG about,only because he seems to rate him. I can't say that I have any special memory of the boy,one way or another,but our recent matches against Cumnock have not really been any good for evaluating their strikers.

The Cumnock boy loves father Derek love played for beith for years and he fired Cumnock to the junior cup win in 1989 in scoring the winner and he's a legend with loads of passion for Cumnock ,

I'm prepared to be proven wrong but if the boys father has anything to do with it considering his passion for Cumnock then I reckon there's no chance of his son playing for talbot.

Been wrong before though. :)

The Cumnock boy loves father Derek love played for beith for years and he fired Cumnock to the junior cup win in 1989 in scoring the winner and he's a legend with loads of passion for Cumnock ,

I'm prepared to be proven wrong but if the boys father has anything to do with it considering his passion for Cumnock then I reckon there's no chance of his son playing for talbot.

and I think u could be wrong again

Least he disnae dive like his auld man...that's a bonus.

So what your saying hertha is that Derek Love would be willing to stop his son progressing and moveing on to a team who challenge for major honours every season, surely not.

We find it hard enough to score goals so letting Love leave would be like cutting our own throats. He's fit again and played in the last two games in which we won, I would like to think he would rather stay put and link up with a new striker that we desperately need.

Clash do you remember the ladeside v beith derby game when love dived once too many and the ladeside player elbowed loves teeth oot?

Love left the pitch resembling a train crash victim :huh:

Aye,Colin Johnstone ?

Difference between Love and Robertson is that Love was good at it,Robertson is so obvious and an embarrassment to his club.

Hearing Cumnock interested in Diack.

Also sniffing about a arthurlie striker. Strikers are in big demand down ayrshire way.

Diack to Clydebank, Meadow or Cumnock. My guess.

Archived