West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give it two games before your on slagging fahey off ! It's what ladeisde fans love to do , keeper bashing . :P

McCann was never slagged and neither was Belter.Ladeside have a tradition of excellent keepers and the support know when one is no good enough.JC got a fair bit of applause for his performance for the Roy at the Vale last saeason only for him to make an erse of the goal :)

Chris Fahey from Stranraer to Ladeside. Finally complete! Good addition. Glad we have him in now as number one. McCloskey doesn't impress at all!

Never rated Fahey as a keeper always partial to a mistake plus......There's a lot better out there than him.

Chris Fahey from Stranraer to Ladeside. Finally complete! Good addition. Glad we have him in now as number one. McCloskey doesn't impress at all!

Total waste of space Fahey guilty of going to funerals rather than turning up on Saturdays.

Pollok have got back a better player than they gave us, certainly, but he's now lumbered with occasional back trouble as a result of years of behemoth long throws. Wish him all the best at Pollok.

That's good to hear. Was good enough for us in the Super Premier and if he's improved he'll be a standout now.

Did Ferguson just not fancy him?

That's good to hear. Was good enough for us in the Super Premier and if he's improved he'll be a standout now.

Did Ferguson just not fancy him?

Apparently Ferguson told a number of clyde players that they were free to leave as he didn't rate them and they wouldn't feature much. Sweeney, Pat Scullion and Capuano are all away. Stuart McColm is apparently away too but no official announcement yet.

We have signed Andrew Gibson from Beith and all I recognise the name have no idea if he is decent.

Apparently Ferguson told a number of clyde players that they were free to leave as he didn't rate them and they wouldn't feature much. Sweeney, Pat Scullion and Capuano are all away. Stuart McColm is apparently away too but no official announcement yet.

We have signed Andrew Gibson from Beith and all I recognise the name have no idea if he is decent.

Andy Gibson is a smashing guy and best wishes to him on his move to Clyde.

Andy was senior all his days mostly with partick thistle and then onto Stirling Albion and Stranraer before joining his local junior club for a season in Glasgow Perthshire to play for his ex youth coach who was their manager. ( I believe he played that season for nothing which is great to hear in this day in age)

After this beith juniors signed Andy and his beith career was blighted quite a bit with a good few injuries which maybe curtailed any great continuity in his game.

He plays right wing and delivers an excellent delivery from set pieces and crosses in general , however I feel his legs are a bit gone though in terms of beating players out on the wing and that in some games he was a wee bit anonymous but in other games he done really well for us and in particular the last several games of last season when we clinched promotion back to the premier league .

Rutherglen Glencairn have confirmed the signing of central defender Marc Russell, previously with Clydebank.

Marc has played as a trialist in The Glens' last two matches, helping the side to consecutive clean sheets.

1st time he's dropped he'll spit the dummy and leave

Archived