West Transfer Thread

White Star

BLASTIEBOY is obv a cracker? We know wit he can do

I've seen whit he can do tae. But i've also seen him go in huffs, argue with his own teammates, refuse to take instructions fae the bench, hook big Mick, potential tae split the dressing room. Nobody is bigger than the club, i don't care how good he is. If he doesn't sort out his attitude he's nae use tae us. It's no aw aboot him. Aye he's got some great trickery and some lovely touches but thats nae good when yer heids doon. Some games he's the only one on show but more often than not last season he disappeared. Fact!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen whit he can do tae. But i've also seen him go in huffs, argue with his own teammates, refuse to take instructions fae the bench, hook big Mick, potential tae split the dressing room. Nobody is bigger than the club, i don't care how good he is. If he doesn't sort out his attitude he's nae use tae us. It's no aw aboot him. Aye he's got some great trickery and some lovely touches but thats nae good when yer heids doon. Some games he's the only one on show but more often than not last season he disappeared. Fact!

Gie him the baw and stop hitting it ower his frickin heed.Everything should go through Craig and Mcginto,they should dictate the tempo,dictate the play.We launched baw after baw up to Moore...and whit..feck all,zero,nothing..ma heed was doon lower than Craig's,feckin long baw drivel.

Craig was frustrated,the whole support was frustrated.Season before Moore came,Craig was outstanding,even last season he was top scorer ffs.If it's between Craig or Moore,there can only be one and if the managements decision to retain Moore means Craig moving on,a will no be happy at all.

Gie him the baw and stop hitting it ower his frickin heed.Everything should go through Craig and Mcginto,they should dictate the tempo,dictate the play.We launched baw after baw up to Moore...and whit..feck all,zero,nothing..ma heed was doon lower than Craig's,feckin long baw drivel.

Craig was frustrated,the whole support was frustrated.Season before Moore came,Craig was outstanding,even last season he was top scorer ffs.If it's between Craig or Moore,there can only be one and if the managements decision to retain Moore means Craig moving on,a will no be happy at all.

am wae u mate,we were playing amazin suff before moore came wae the ball on the deck playin fae the back.wee chris is a joy tae watch playn that way and havn ginto in there shoulda brought him on but it was killing the two of them pumpn baws oor thier heeds.i hope we stop that this season!

am wae u mate,we were playing amazin suff before moore came wae the ball on the deck playin fae the back.wee chris is a joy tae watch playn that way and havn ginto in there shoulda brought him on but it was killing the two of them pumpn baws oor thier heeds.i hope we stop that this season!

Big Moore seems to get a he'll of a lot of stick , does he not win 90 per cent of high balls ? Is it his fault players don't anticipate him winning high balls and feed off them, Craig still has a lot to prove.

Big Moore seems to get a he'll of a lot of stick , does he not win 90 per cent of high balls ? Is it his fault players don't anticipate him winning high balls and feed off them, Craig still has a lot to prove.

Prove !!!!!

Prove whit ?

Won all Poty awards last season noo he has to prove himself...dearie me.

Whit a waste of talent playing for 2nd ball...mibbee we should put mcginto in goals in case he tries to play a wee bit of fitba,that widnae do

hahaha

Everybody has their own idea of how fitba should be played,you like boom boom humpy baw,a don't,never been used to it at Ladeside and as long as we continue playing it,a will continue to hate it.:)

Prove !!!!!

Prove whit ?

Won all Poty awards last season noo he has to prove himself...dearie me.

Whit a waste of talent playing for 2nd ball...mibbee we should put mcginto in goals in case he tries to play a wee bit of fitba,that widnae do

hahaha

Everybody has their own idea of how fitba should be played,you like boom boom humpy baw,a don't,never been used to it at Ladeside and as long as we continue playing it,a will continue to hate it.:)

Maybe keep your ladeside chat to yir own thread :)

ame="Hufc2012" post="8520997" timestamp="1402868121"]

Prove it or be quiet. Just repeating what your mob says before you start.

Fs, thought the IMO bit gavevit away as his OPINION!!! IMO japan will win the world cup but I cant prove it causebits an OPINION

Fs, thought the IMO bit gavevit away as his OPINION!!! IMO japan will win the world cup but I cant prove it causebits an OPINION

Very good. One small problem, if you want to be pedantic you really need to get your facts right. I wasn't replying to anybody that said IMO. Read it again and you can get back to me if you want. PS can't see Japan winning it myself.

Archived