East Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newtongrange Star have announced the signing of Kris Renton from Bonnyrigg Rose and Jack Wilson from Haddington Athletic as well as young striker Jonny Court on loan from Raith Rovers.

2 more Musselburgh cast offs (pull out pin, throw, stand well back!!!!!)

That ballingry shout is nonsence!!

The Ballingry players that had a rolling contract into next season have been asked to take a 50% pay cut and any new players coming in this new season are being offered a bag of peanuts . They wont attract any quality players and the players offered a wage cut wont stay at Ballingry ,

The Ballingry players that had a rolling contract into next season have been asked to take a 50% pay cut and any new players coming in this new season are being offered a bag of peanuts . They wont attract any quality players and the players offered a wage cut wont stay at Ballingry ,

I wouldnt agree on the fact that its as steap as 50%. There are players at the club who have been asked to take a bit of a cut, mainly higher earners left over from the crazy reign. And there are also players who have taken a cut on the chin and have commited for next season. And i wouldnt go as far as a bag of peanuts! Granted balingry will have one of the shortest budgets in the super leauge but the issue isnt any where as big or extravagent as its being made out on these forums.

If Ballingry can't pay player contract terms must be in breach of contract and can walk after 28 days?

Quite sure that would be the case, but no wages are paid until end of august. So you would hope it would all be sorted and the club would release a statement in black and white to explain.

I wouldnt agree on the fact that its as steap as 50%. There are players at the club who have been asked to take a bit of a cut, mainly higher earners left over from the crazy reign. And there are also players who have taken a cut on the chin and have commited for next season. And i wouldnt go as far as a bag of peanuts! Granted balingry will have one of the shortest budgets in the super leauge but the issue isnt any where as big or extravagent as its being made out on these forums.

there was only 3 players left from the crazy reign , adam moffat ,ryan blackadder and the keeper kyle who have all left….

what is it that you are claiming is untrue ? it is fact that the two top earners who`s contract is rolling on to next season have been asked to take a 50% pay cut .

It really isn't fact.

It really isn't fact.

I know it is fact but if you are trying to make out I am telling porkies let us know your version of the outcome of the meeting between the players and the new management that took place in mid june

I know it is fact but if you are trying to make out I am telling porkies let us know your version of the outcome of the meeting between the players and the new management that took place in mid june

Some players were asked to take cuts to help the club get back on its feet.

It certainly wasn't simply 50% to the top earners, it was looked at on a player by player basis. Some agreed to the proposed cuts, some didn't.

To try and spread stories on here like you are is malicious and untrue.

I can assure you the above is the truth.

Some players were asked to take cuts to help the club get back on its feet.

It certainly wasn't simply 50% to the top earners, it was looked at on a player by player basis. Some agreed to the proposed cuts, some didn't.

To try and spread stories on here like you are is malicious and untrue.

I can assure you the above is the truth.

Cheers for your version

I AM CERTIANLY NOT SPREADING STORIES

I posted that the two top earners were asked to take a 50% cut .

I hope most of the players stay at Ballingry and they stay in the superleague as they were a good addition last season ..

Best of luck as I think you will need plenty luck to stay in league this coming season .

Archived