East Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your word for it mate , just something stuck in my mind it was Bathgate .

The David Morrison that played for Bo'ness, last I knew he was the Broxburn captain. Decent player for us back in the day. If it is the same guy I never knew he went to Peasy.

Thanks all.. sounds like he could be a good addition to an already strong Sauchie team.

How long ago is back in the day scuzz and was he part of one of your league winning teams?

He might have been a squad player in the first one, trying to rack my brain for that lol. !! Good player for Bo'ness, full of running and would put a tackle In. Had a lot of problems with injury before he left for Broxburn and continued his injury probs there. Hopefully past those now. Nice lad and a decent junior

Thanks all.. sounds like he could be a good addition to an already strong Sauchie team.

How long ago is back in the day scuzz and was he part of one of your league winning teams?

He left after the 1st Superleague win. Played a lot that season and chipped in with goals from midfield too. Energetic would be the word I would use to describe him.

He left after the 1st Superleague win. Played a lot that season and chipped in with goals from midfield too. Energetic would be the word I would use to describe him.

Came to the BU's from Stenhousemuir. Your right Scuzz energetic would sum him up also had a good shot in him. Thought he was a fixture at Broxburn must have moved to Petershill late in the season as he only started 4 and was a sub once according to their stats.

Came to the BU's from Stenhousemuir. Your right Scuzz energetic would sum him up also had a good shot in him. Thought he was a fixture at Broxburn must have moved to Petershill late in the season as he only started 4 and was a sub once according to their stats.

In a midfielder I suppose being energetic is a quality you'd be looking for. According to BU's website he made 142 appearances scoring 32 goals.

Seems strange he would leave Broxburn so late in the season particularly as he was the Club Captain.

No, he's a good player. Wouldn't you lke him at your club?

There has been numerous threads that have been hijacked about people's thoughts on the player's ability and past behaviour. His link to Linlithgow whether true or not has been done to death.

Therefore until someone says he's signed for such-and-such, then I along with lots of others don't want to go over old ground on the matter.

any rumours or confirmed signings for tayport never hear a thing from twitter or official website

Lets just say they must have had a good car boot sale last week for the cash splashed on Gary Sutherland.

Archived