Celebrity Masterchef

The Naitch

I've wrestled with this overnight and, although The Man may not like it, I'm not going to recognise white pudding as a type of sausage. I shall continue to classify it alongside the likes of black pudding, haggis, plum duff, tiramisu, red pudding and Angel Delight.

Kiki Dee looks for all the world like she's just arrived from a stage version of Tenko. Between that, Tina Hobley's gleaming teeth and Biggins, I'm beginning to feel like this should be called 'Celebrity Panto Masterchef'.

Perfect description.

I thought she was going to pass out from nerves on more than one occasion.

Can't watch her. I'm watching this on BBC iPlayer due to forgetting this was on and I've skipped past everything she has said so far. I'm 10 mins or so behind. For once I'm thankful. I hope Marcus Wareing appears at some point - I quite like him.

*edit* Could Biggins be this year's Ade Edmondson? Not a bad cook but comes across as rather big headed at times...although I found Edmondson a lot more insufferable.

I've just finished watching it and Auld Rosemary was as awful as ever.

Biggins knows he's good so that's usually half the job done. I think once Sophie gets her confidence then she'll the one to beat.

Princess Millie should have stayed. I was enjoying it with her in it. Plus she could actually cook her own food.

How the hell Wayne is still in is beyond me, the man cannot cook at times.

Watching this on iPlayer now and so far I must say that Biggins redeemed himself a bit in my eyes with his ingenious use of bread as a 'clue' :lol:

Mind you, a trifle for a place in the final? Think he got a bit complacent.

That was a huge mistake on his part. If he had made some effort then he would have been a shoe-in for the final four. The bread trail was brilliant, though.

Fairly happy with who's made it to the final. Wayne is a lucky wee thing, though. He does shite for the most part but cooks a good dish when it actually matters.

Fairly happy with who's made it to the final. Wayne is a lucky wee thing, though. He does shite for the most part but cooks a good dish when it actually matters.

This! He is just useless. Then he pulls out a nice paella (which is basically just throwing stuff in a pot and stirring it) then sheds a wee tear about Jose (who, let's face it, is waaaaay too young for him) and gets through!

I quite like his chirpy facade, but he should have been out four rounds ago.

Sad to see Amanda Burton gone. You just wouldn't dare go home to that woman with a burst pay packet. Frightening.

This! He is just useless. Then he pulls out a nice paella (which is basically just throwing stuff in a pot and stirring it) then sheds a wee tear about Jose (who, let's face it, is waaaaay too young for him) and gets through!

I quite like his chirpy facade, but he should have been out four rounds ago.

Sad to see Amanda Burton gone. You just wouldn't dare go home to that woman with a burst pay packet. Frightening.

She is scary.

Jose clearly fell for his chirpy facade. ;)

PS The more I think about it the more I'm annoyed at Biggins for not bothering his arse during that final challenge. He done that earlier on in the series as well. For shame Biggins, for shame.

She is scary.

Jose clearly fell for his chirpy facade. ;)

PS The more I think about it the more I'm annoyed at Biggins for not bothering his arse during that final challenge. He done that earlier on in the series as well. For shame Biggins, for shame.

Are you surprised though? Anytime I've seen him on any programme, he just doesn't seem to give a f*ck.

The final from last year was shown again on Saturday Kitchen this morning - I had forgotten how much of an arrogant knob Edmondson was.

Are you surprised though? Anytime I've seen him on any programme, he just doesn't seem to give a f*ck.

That's true enough. I saw him on that Channel 4 Win, Lose or Draw rip off and he was much the same.

The final from last year was shown again on Saturday Kitchen this morning - I had forgotten how much of an arrogant knob Edmondson was.

He always smug about his cooking, going right back to his Hell's Kitchen days. I miss JSP's don't give a f**k how it looks approach.