Celebrity Masterchef

The Naitch

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
5 hours ago, hearthammer said:
Hopefully once you reach puberty, you'll look back on this misspent childhood on P & B with both dismay and embarrassment

Calm doon min, you are coming across like an absolute knobend. Snork Maiden makes me watch this shite, yes the vast majority of them are clearly not Celebrities in the true sense of the word but, in all honesty it is fairly inoffensive shite ruined by belmy Wallace & his ridiculous facial expressions. It is not worth having a Heads Gone about.

Aye it is...

5 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

They were all pretty decent tonight.

Finding out that Judge Jules' uncle is Rick Stein was something I didn't see coming.

Vicky whatsername guaranteed to be the "I've never cooked before" (but had a million professional cooking lessons before I came on here) of the show. Atomic Kitten woman being the obvious comparison.

On 23/09/2019 at 22:06, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Vicky whatsername guaranteed to be the "I've never cooked before" (but had a million professional cooking lessons before I came on here) of the show. Atomic Kitten woman being the obvious comparison.

The meal that got her to semi (wooo now) was def pro cook taught.

13 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Only started watching this last week but finding Vicky, whoever the f**k she is, so bloody annoying with her cringy accent and over acting. Hope she gets bombed out.

I’ve got bad news for you.......

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...