Celebrity Masterchef

The Naitch

Does anyone know if the lockdown has scuppered filming of Masterchef : The Proffesionals? It usually airs towards the end of the year so I imagine it will have been affected. I will be very disappointed if I don’t get my yearly fix of professional chefs doing the skills test, it’s the best thing on TV by an absolute mile, watching a ‘chef de Partie’ from some gastropub in Suffolk shaking like a shitting dog trying to feed pasta through the rolling machine before presenting a bowl of nonsense at the end, as Marcus shakes his head in utter disbelief and Monica looks like she is about 3 seconds away from sticking the head on the contestant. 

14 hours ago, RH33 said:

I’ve missed this whole series as my sky wasn’t working. 

5 hours ago, spud131 said:
14 hours ago, RH33 said:
I’ve missed this whole series as my sky wasn’t working. 

Think this week was just the first week.

Yeah, it's only started so won't take you long to catch up.

Why is Baga aloud to wear massive false eyelashes in a kitchen? Is that not against health and safety rules? Also Sam Quek is great but I do think she would be a really annoying person.

I'm amazed Phil Daniels didn't stick the head on Baga Chipz or the hipster moustache w****r

ETA: I think if I was Olympic Hockey Gold medalist Sam Quek, I'd be a bit put out by their comments on my teamworking ability.

Edited by Mark Connolly

Sam absolutely nailed that, and Phil's consistency over the 3 nights meant they had to be two going through.

Also enjoyed the 3 guest judges generally trying to be positive, rather than trying to tear down all the dishes like that p***k Andi Peters usually does.

7 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

None is this group particularly stand out. We need the semi finals ASAP to get my next Sam fix.

Felicity looks like she can rustle up something decent but the rest aren't up to much.