Celebrity Masterchef

The Naitch

Dont you think Masterchef has gotten incredibly stale over the past 3 or 4 years? Hardly any changes to the format at all. I used to never miss an episode now I hardly see one.

The Aussie one has all sorts of different challenges on it. Our lot could learn a lot from that amd mix it up a bit.

I'm still relatively new to it tbh and given the weird shifts I work I don't get to watch it religiously so I don't really notice it if that's the case.

Glad I'm not the only one!

I recognised the black guy from somewhere but I've no idea what his name is or what show/advert I've seen him on. The rest. Never even seen them before. I honestly thought it was just normal Masterchef.

14 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I recognised the black guy from somewhere but I've no idea what his name is or what show/advert I've seen him on. The rest. Never even seen them before. I honestly thought it was just normal Masterchef.

He was the next door neighbour in Gimme Gimme Gimme. Think he was in Hollyoaks for a few years as well.

The Aussie Masterchef is class. I've been addicted for about 4 seasons.

The three judges/presenters Gary, Matt and George make the show. Really good balance and they actually know what they are talking about. Prove they can cook with the masterclass episodes also.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

He was in the recent TV series Strike: Cuckoo's Calling that was on the BBC, but apart from that I'd never seen him before

The three judges/presenters Gary, Matt and George make the show. Really good balance and they actually know what they are talking about. Prove they can cook with the masterclass episodes also.

Started watching one episode of Australian Masterchef a year or so back. First challenge was to cook something where the main ingredient was brains. Brains. As in that scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Brains. Not watched since.

He was in the recent TV series Strike: Cuckoo's Calling that was on the BBC, but apart from that I'd never seen him before

Nope hadn't seen him in that either. He has a memorable face which is possibly a plus if you're an actor. Unless you're reduced to shoplifting in Asda.

21 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Shannon Bennett is brilliant as the mentor in the challenges against the chefs as well.

The lucky wee shite is also married to Dee from Neighbours.

madelinewest6.png