• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's a £300,000 loss?

Suppose the Champions League money will cov.. Oh. :P

Tbh I couldn't give a f**k. Just get him out :(

That's just a pot luck stab in the dark statement you made about a player you had never seen to attempt a troll of a Celtic thread, just for a change.

A few times last season when he was sub I would watch Danny McGrain warming them up at half time, he'd stand around the penalty spot and throw the ball at the guys standing on the 'D' of the 18 yard box, they would control the ball with one touch and hit a shot at the sub keeper, usually Zaluska, big Amido's first touch, or attempted control would usually bounce off him and land around the fucking penalty spot, everyone watching just had a resigned laugh at the fact we had paid nearly £2million for one of the worst players ever to pull on a Celtic jersey

^^

:lol: One of these guys who didn't see Martin Hayes, Wayne Biggins to name two of a whole list. Every club signs a player who isn't very good or has had a bad start. Balde has scored some good goals but for the most part hasn't looked great. Imo this thread is full of Celtic fans looking to gain favour with the other posters and it's pathetic

shut up standfree

Zaluskas comments on our lack of transfers in, I fully expect a dressing down from Kim jong Liewell but his comments are pretty dead on....

As Berget arrived, Celtics back-up goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska admitted he is puzzled why his club havent spent a single penny in the transfer market this summer and insists they miss Rangers in the top flight.

The 32-year-old is likely to be on the bench again against his former club Legia tomorrow night. He is looking forward to going back to Poland, but admits he is surprised by Celtics lack of transfer activity this summer, with only Gordon being signed so far on a free transfer.

He said: We have a new coach, Ronny Deila, and he has introduced new tactics, but weve not yet been involved in a serious match to test them. We beat a team from Iceland without any hassle, so we will get our first real test this week.

In our team, Georgios Samaras left because the club didnt offer him a new contract. For 
the first time since Ive been at Celtic in almost five years, the club has not bought one player this summer.

Every year something has happened, but now there is silence. We have played two years in a row in the Champions League group stages and we have 40,000 season ticket holders, so any rumour about the poor 
financial condition of the club is probably exaggerated. And without Rangers, the league is not what it once was.

He's absolutely right of course, but can't imagine this has gone down well with certain nutcases that support Celtic?

Adam Mathews linked to Swansea for about 3 million , pretty good deal for us to be honest don't think he would play much as long as lustig stays fit

I like him, but would sell him on for that plus clauses as Lustigs signed a new deal and we still have fisher.

Celtic fans, this has been bugging me for a little bit, but what's the song you used to play when you scored? Not Just Can't Get Enough, the one that kind of sounds like a 'show tune' is the best way I could describe it. It's quite fast, has no lyrics. I used to know it's name but I've went completely blank.

Celtic fans, this has been bugging me for a little bit, but what's the song you used to play when you scored? Not Just Can't Get Enough, the one that kind of sounds like a 'show tune' is the best way I could describe it. It's quite fast, has no lyrics. I used to know it's name but I've went completely blank.

Fiesta by the Pouges?

Van Dijk and Forster both away to Southampton next week.

Some guy Bertsen (sp?) for Stavanger is the replacement

Another bargain basement diddy that'll either be brilliant and make us millions or an utter flop that we'll let go for free in 3 years time

Archived