Haddington Manager

whispers

Really! It's going to be THAT easy for Haddington next season. Give the trophy now, engrave their name on it, promote them to the Premier League and don't bother with having to shell out to play games if it's all done and dusted.

Edinburgh May also struggle and could end up coming straight back down so why not just have the teams swap leagues now!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What reputation the South Division with first Pumphy and now Edinburgh having their managers desert them after promotion? I hope Edinburgh don;t turn into another Pumphy next season.

I'm sure everyone one will think the same about Edinburgh being relegated but not surprised by the move from Harvey as he never stays long in one place - goes where the money is. I wonder how the Committee and sponsors feel now !!!

I'm sure everyone one will think the same about Edinburgh being relegated but not surprised by the move from Harvey as he never stays long in one place - goes where the money is. I wonder how the Committee and sponsors feel now !!!

load of shite!!..he has gone were the potential is in terms of the whole package....

I didn't know Hadyingtong had suddenly turned into the Man City of the South Division but there you are- they must be backed by a mysterious billionaire from the Far East: a tattie fermer in Cockburnspath....

Haddington got to be favourites next season

Based on what? Now that Harvey is the manager or the fact they have lost 6 players?

No proof as of yet that any Edinburgh player is following and no idea how that makes them favourite.

Based on what? Now that Harvey is the manager or the fact they have lost 6 players?

No proof as of yet that any Edinburgh player is following and no idea how that makes them favourite.

They're just a feeder club for Musselburgh and Newtongrange.

TON has confirmed a large part of their team has left for various reasons so to get them up to the same standard they need to spend cash to to take players from edinburgh or elsewhere.

They may well become favourites but it is way to early to be making predictions such as that.

I would expect Edinburgh to hold firm and refuse selling contracts, why should they sell. Guys will not go back to amateur for a year if they hold contracts.

Haddington have found it difficult to get out of the league and im sure they will think so again

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived