The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

Right big man stop commenting and trying to make this all about u and let genuine buffs fans comment on buffs signings, targets and hopes for the coming season!u comment on everything until u get a reaction and the topic then revolves around u!your average big man you are your own biggest fan just text yourself and remind yourself how amazing you are

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said mate.

You aren't everyone's cup of tea on here but you aren't hiding behind a username and put yourself out there through your opinions

That's sound to me . Keep on posting JC . :)

cheers hertha

Right big man stop commenting and trying to make this all about u and let genuine buffs fans comment on buffs signings, targets and hopes for the coming season!u comment on everything until u get a reaction and the topic then revolves around u!your average big man you are your own biggest fan just text yourself and remind yourself how amazing you are

hmmmm OK gaffer ;-)

Why should I keep my mouth shut? 90% of what I comment on is already known facts and if certain people are trying to shift blame to other people then yes I'll do my public servant part as you say and make sure the liars are shown for what they are. Don't like what I say don't read it its as simple as that although you trolling my every post is very creepy. Think you should take your own advice stalker boy and you get a life. Anyway I'm done with the buffs I just hope the new management and players are allowed to continue with their good work and vision for the club and that the 2 or 3 individuals keep their nose out of team affairs and papers

See if I was a troll, you'd be easy meat.

• 2 weeks later...

Any new signings for the buffs? I'm glad Ben will be there next season as well as him having the experience of senior training.

Yes agree very much with you, but on the other hand you see Hannah moving to Vics who was buffs through and through!!!

I didn't know Hannah had gone, he's a decent player as well

Yeah signed for Vics on Saturday ......... don't think he really wanted to leave .......... but things happen, will be missed!!

Seems as though those in the know are giving the info to Irvine Herald and Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald unless it's also on their NEW Facebook page ( I don't do facebook). Barry Fleeting's back. an under 19 named Pirie who had some games with them in the latter half of last season has signed. Ben Lewis will be playing mid week for Stranraer under 20s but with Buffs at weekends and apparently everyone is happy. Significant improvements to the pitch and the facilities.

Archived