The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

I think we are all getting ahead of ourselves here and this is the only comment I will make what I have heard he has been invited to train with a senior club they have not actually offered him a contract

I am sure if they did offer him a deal Kilwinning would not stand in his way.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's the point I'm making mate. Its not right if it doesn't work out he's a buffs boy and would return

And well said.

If any beith boy who played with beith juniors wanted to play senior then I can guarantee he would leave with the minimum fuss and with best wishes.

I would guarantee if we chose this given route and he had to come back junior then he would be chapping my door down to play with beith.

Treat players with class and they will return with class whether if he is a fan playing with a senior team whe visiting his old club or as a player who opts to come back playing junior after not cutting it senior.

And well said.

If any beith boy who played with beith juniors wanted to play senior then I can guarantee he would leave with the minimum fuss and with best wishes.

I would guarantee if we chose this given route and he had to come back junior then he would be chapping my door down to play with beith.

Treat players with class and they will return with class whether if he is a fan playing with a senior team whe visiting his old club or as a player who opts to come back playing junior after not cutting it senior.

110% spot on Hertha

Yes is my first post, I just joined this forum. I have been going to buffs games since I was old or young enough to remember, been there when it was bad, good, bad and so on. Takes a good man to admit his mistakes mate and I was probably too harsh with my comment to you. I still think the price tag is fair though, why should we not get 3K for our best asset? Yes its a progression for his career but u wouldbt get any other team that woulnt be doing the same. If the senior team want him they should surely do what needs to be done I.e. coming to an agreement

Yes is my first post, I just joined this forum. I have been going to buffs games since I was old or young enough to remember, been there when it was bad, good, bad and so on. Takes a good man to admit his mistakes mate and I was probably too harsh with my comment to you. I still think the price tag is fair though, why should we not get 3K for our best asset? Yes its a progression for his career but u wouldbt get any other team that woulnt be doing the same. If the senior team want him they should surely do what needs to be done I.e. coming to an agreement

I think the club should honour Ben's loyalty by allowing him his chance. Here's what the senior club prob look at it- ben has always played with the buffs they are taking and giving a chance to him to go senior which he wants to do. By putting a price like that on his head the senior club then is in a position where that they pay 3k on an untried player at that level or pay 3k for an average player proven at senior level. I totally understand buffs fans wanting the most they can but repay the boy for his loyalty cause if it doesn't work out he's ALWAYS going to come back to the buffs

I think the club should honour Ben's loyalty by allowing him his chance. Here's what the senior club prob look at it- ben has always played with the buffs they are taking and giving a chance to him to go senior which he wants to do. By putting a price like that on his head the senior club then is in a position where that they pay 3k on an untried player at that level or pay 3k for an average player proven at senior level. I totally understand buffs fans wanting the most they can but repay the boy for his loyalty cause if it doesn't work out he's ALWAYS going to come back to the buffs

I know ben personallyband have from he started playing with cashy senior team, he was always destined to be a top drawer player and deserves his chance at senior, a think they the 3K is for a senior team like the one mentioned is alot to tske a risk, but if they came to an arrangement I.e.( IMO 2k and its a good deal for all) local boy spent his team with his local team and hopefully makes his mark at senior is a priceless story for him

I know ben personallyband have from he started playing with cashy senior team, he was always destined to be a top drawer player and deserves his chance at senior, a think they the 3K is for a senior team like the one mentioned is alot to tske a risk, but if they came to an arrangement I.e.( IMO 2k and its a good deal for all) local boy spent his team with his local team and hopefully makes his mark at senior is a priceless story for him

agreed mate.

Hopefully it gets sorted for club and ben mate

I hope ben gets his chance he's a fantastic player and even more so a great lad. But as you say its got to suit both parties not just how much they can get

I hope ben gets his chance he's a fantastic player and even more so a great lad. But as you say its got to suit both parties not just how much they can get

I woukd like to think the decision maker would look at it from bens point of view aswell, and see he deserves it.( 11-12 months ago kilmarnock were asking questions about him and you earn that as you know. A think ben would shine at stranraer IMO

I woukd like to think the decision maker would look at it from bens point of view aswell, and see he deserves it.( 11-12 months ago kilmarnock were asking questions about him and you earn that as you know. A think ben would shine at stranraer IMO

I agree he's got everything just needs a chance to show it

And well said.

Hertha, are you part of the Beith management team ? That's the impression I get from this post.

ben had the chance to go to both Stranraer and Queens Park at the start of last season before he signed his two year deal and turned them both down despite me urging him to go for it. So do we know that he wants to leave this time??

I hope for his sake he does get the chance and takes it because he may regret it when older if the chance doesn't come again

No but like everyone else I'm a great manager from the terraces. ;)

Couldn't do it for any money in the world to be honest .

So why would they be chapping down your door asking to play for Beith ?

So why would they be chapping down your door asking to play for Beith ?

Okay then I'm part of the management team then you thick twat :lol: :lol:

Loads on here will tell you otherwise. ;)

It was used as a figure of speech in the conversation regarding homegrown players.

Archived