The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 or 4 ex Medda players on the kilwinning radar I've been told, don't know which ones but have heard they have held talks. Strain junior trying to use his contacts from his time at the Medda.

Irvine Herald says new terrace, social club, and sit in cafe on the cards as well as general tarting up of the ground.

Yes that's what I've heard as well, put together a new development committee to get funds etc. Looks like it's starting to pay off.

3 or 4 ex Medda players on the kilwinning radar I've been told, don't know which ones but have heard they have held talks. Strain junior trying to use his contacts from his time at the Medda.

Yes need to use all the contacts get straight back up, hopefully starting to turn things around

Good move from the Buffs. The ground has been shocking for years. Mind visiin a few times in the glory years and gasping at the state of the ground even they had top class team and committee and sponsors, and a huge support.

Good move from the Buffs. The ground has been shocking for years. Mind visiin a few times in the glory years and gasping at the state of the ground even they had top class team and committee and sponsors, and a huge support.

That's cause McLuckie was only interested in personnal glory,he thought the cooncil should pay for the upkeep of the ground while he spent umpteen thousands on players....to win the Scottish...for HIM.

Pre-Season Friendlies for Buffs are:

19 & 20 July - Kilbirnie Tournament

Kilwinning Rangers, Rutherglen, Dalry & Kilbirnie

22/7/14

Queens Park (Home)

24/7/14

Kilmarnock (Away)

26/7/14

Greenock Morton (Home)

30/7/14

Ardeer (Away)

Spoke to one of our ex players yesterday Big Chris McGowan and almost certain he is signing with the buffs. Good signing if you's get him, and not the last ex Medda player that Chris strain junior is after as far as I know.

A lot of good young players at Abbey Park but certainly a few older heads would help the younger ones if the going gets a bit tough no doubt we will hear some signing news soon.

Yes agree about the young players, the last thing that's need is wholesale changes like last season

Archived