lying down

under Newky Brown

well that's just cheating.

Rab if you want to go away

the minibus from round our way

will take us all that day.

Grimbo (not just a wee dancer)

Aye but mind and take a spare set o wheels for the way back

Btw Grimbo there's a real ale pub for you at the end of the street. It's called The Norseman

Actually I think the Clansman might have been based on the Norseman, I was only trying to get Grimbo's hopes up, would love to see his face when he gets offered fizzy lager in 'Spartan' surroundings

Being serious though, if you're in Greenock on one of the few days of the year when it's not pishing with rain, you need to carry on past the park for a mile or two and drive up Lyle Hill. Seriously good views over the Firth of Clyde.

Actually I think the Clansman might have been based on the Norseman, I was only trying to get Grimbo's hopes up, would love to see his face when he gets offered fizzy lager in 'Spartan' surroundings

Being serious though, if you're in Greenock on one of the few days of the year when it's not pishing with rain, you need to carry on past the park for a mile or two and drive up Lyle Hill. Seriously good views over the Firth of Clyde.

Mantis, ya wee git, I've already got permission from said Norseman's proprietors that the Spartans 17 minibus can be sheckled to their railings. You've broken a thousand Spartans hearts in 1 fell swoop, I just can't believe I fell right in to you trap, you'll be praying Mantis when I resolve to strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Grimbo

There are regional sections, it says so on the penultimate page: So it's pre-decided groups of 3 in the south, drawn groups of 4 in the central belt. Top pair advancing from each.

So technically ye could also have a central " uni o stirling,east Kilb or bsc Glasgow" central belt section not pre decided but could be".

all in draw in my opinion

Mantis, ya wee git, I've already got permission from said Norseman's proprietors that the Spartans 17 minibus can be sheckled to their railings. You've broken a thousand Spartans hearts in 1 fell swoop, I just can't believe I fell right in to you trap, you'll be praying Mantis when I resolve to strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you![/size]

Grimbo[/size]

The inspirational words of Spamtins boss Sammy L Jackson I believe........

So technically ye could also have a central " uni o stirling,east Kilb or bsc Glasgow" central belt section not pre decided but could be".

Presumably could have done.

Anyway - if you're really unlucky, could get Spartans (A) + Stirling (A) + Ed City (H)?

On the otherhand - could get Ed Uni (H) + BSC (H) + Preston (A)?

Archived