fixture release

bigdavemaddog

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have no doubt missed a few things as I quickly ran my eye over it, but why only 25 match days? and am I right that there could be a distinct possibility that the challenge cup finalists might have to have five idol weeks prior to the game?

I appreciate it's the devils own job though, but the number of cups isn't helping. League cup straight knockout with two halves of seven- one automatically into quarters on each side may help- until it can be a 16 team

Knockout competition.

has anybody got a link that works please? I think the season will have started before the PDF file loads up?

Are you on dial up mad dog works fine for me that link?

A couple of things I have noticed about the fixtures. It is good to know who we will be playing at the end of April whereas those under the jurisdiction of another association will be lucky to know who they are playing at the end of August. Well done to the fixture secretary,

Another thing is going to put Newky in meltdown. I assume that the League Cup will be in four regional groups and wouldn't you know it, those teams in Dumfries and Galloway and The Borders sections have one less fixture to get to the final. .

Oh!!! it is sooooo unjust :P:P:P

A couple of things I have noticed about the fixtures. It is good to know who we will be playing at the end of April whereas those under the jurisdiction of another association will be lucky to know who they are playing at the end of August. Well done to the fixture secretary, Another thing is going to put Newky in meltdown. I assume that the League Cup will be in four regional groups and wouldn't you know it, those teams in Dumfries and Galloway and The Borders sections have one less fixture to get to the final. . Oh!!! it is sooooo unjust :P:P:P

One thing I noticed last season it done your team nae good whatsoever anyways.

Oh!!! It is sooooo unjust :D

Oh and if that's the case there's every chance ww could be in the borders section in case ye didn't notice there's another team from Edinburgh in the lowland league cup this year. :P

I'm sure I read that they are doing the draw at end of July which doesn't point towards regional sections ;)

Oh and if that's the case there's every chance ww could be in the borders section in case ye didn't notice there's another team from Edinburgh in the lowland league cup this year. :P I'm sure I read that they are doing the draw at end of July which doesn't point towards regional sections ;)

Calimero, you must have seen that when the League Cup fixtures are scheduled, there is a possible league fixture between two of the clubs based in D&G and The Borders.

Calimero, you must have seen that when the League Cup fixtures are scheduled, there is a possible league fixture between two of the clubs based in D&G and The Borders.

right then smart erse are you in a section of 3 with dalbeattie and threave with gala vale Selkirk another 3 section with the remaining 8 drawn in sections of 4 ???

Oh and for your info i haven't seen official fixtures certain matches were texted to me :P

right then smart erse are you in a section of 3 with dalbeattie and threave with gala vale Selkirk another 3 section with the remaining 8 drawn in sections of 4 ???

Don't need to be too smart to work that one out.

Who else could be in the sections named "Dumfries & Galloway Group" and "Scottish Borders Group"?

Your edit sheds some light on your previous post

There are regional sections, it says so on the penultimate page:

Scottish Sun+ Lowland League Cup

Dalbeattie Star, Gretna 2008 & Threave Rovers shall comprise the Dumfries & Galloway Group; Gala Fairydean Rovers, Selkirk and Vale of Leithen shall comprise the Scottish Borders Group; the remaining clubs will be drawn into Central Groups A & B. Two clubs progress from each group.

Groupstage Saturdays 13th, 20th & 27th December 2014

First Knockout Round Saturday 25th April 2015

Semi-Finals Saturday 2nd May 2015

FINAL Sunday 17th May 2015

So it's pre-decided groups of 3 in the south, drawn groups of 4 in the central belt. Top pair advancing from each.

City playing Threave home and away in the first three months and then BSC home and away within 2 weeks in February? Seems a bit strange. TBF the first Threave game seems to be dependent on the Scottish Cup draw. And the Ashfield pitch will like as not be shagged by the time February comes around...

Hopefully Spamtins will be knackered/hit by suspensions and injuries for their 2nd league game... ;)

Tam, I was watching the lads train last night affter #fatty5s & was amazed at the size of our squad, mind you how they trained so hard in the heat had me sweating more than I did at 5's.

Not long now boys & girls, the Retention Season is about to begin.

As a little aside, I got a ticket for Man City v Hearts while I was on the family visit last week. So how many City players do you reckon I'll have heard of (remember I'm just a- 1st team aemchair supporter these days)

1. 2. Or 3.

Grimbo

Interesting change of allegiances for East Kilbride. I see they are playing in the Image Printers Cup. So, having joined the South of Scotland League but not playing any matches, they've now joined the East of Scotland League but won't be playing any league matches. It's a funny old world, Saint.

They must have joined the East of Scotland FA... they won't have needed to have joined the EOS League. Until now, that would have meant several cups, but just the Image Printers now. They never joined the Southern Counties FA last year.

Like some other LL clubs, they're also in the EOS U20s:

http://youthfootballscotland.co.uk/south-east-region/item/9117-ekfc-confirm-entry-to-new-east-of-scotland-setup

Archived