Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that Kane told the crowd today that Dempster should prove her autonomy by firing Petrie. Is that for real?!?!

I'll be in the minority of Hibs fans in any online forum but I don't think the priority is firing Petrie, and I don't understand why the campaign is making this the sole issue. And oddly, their main criticism of Farmer and Petrie - which seems to be the claim of "underinvestment" - doesn't really stand up to scrutiny.

What's their next move after today's protest, tbh?

Exactly! She doesn't have the power to make such a call, you would think that he would understand something so simple but there you go.

In an ideal world I think we would all like to see the back of RP. The fact of the matter is though that Petrie is one stubborn guy and won't walk away so I don't really see what Kano and co can do from here unless they boycott financially when they claim they won't. I completely understand the anger and intentions behind the protest and it's hard to criticise the likes of Paul Kane as their hearts are in the right place. All this however is simply making LD's job that little bit more difficult at a time when we should all be supporting her fully and trying to get us back into the Premiership at the first time of asking.

I'm glad she's said she won't be answering any more questions on RP as she will be focusing on football matters from next week. I expect Butcher to leave and Dempster's revolution to begin. I really do think she is the "wind of change" that the club needs and has been crying out for.

That Roman Abramovich corker was written by a Hearts fan and the Hibernian's are falling for it hook, line and sinker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So a Jambo works for a Spanish newspaper aye? Gid wan. Puir fooled me ken.

As much as I feel sorry for hibs fans at the moment I know the main thing is to get RP out as well as Farmer but be carefull what you wish for, remember you are debt free and I generally believe that you have to give dempster a chance to prove her worth

That would be ever so slightly short sighted, given he previously took ICT back up after getting them relegated. How much would Hibs have to pay out in compensation also? I very much doubt there will be a break clause in the contract, given how far clear Hibs were when he took over.

That would be ever so slightly short sighted, given he previously took ICT back up after getting them relegated. How much would Hibs have to pay out in compensation also? I very much doubt there will be a break clause in the contract, given how far clear Hibs were when he took over.

If true, it's to appease the protestors, IMO.

To be fair managers have made less of an arse of things and been sacked so wouldn't be surprised, don't really think it's the answer and in all honesty he was very much the fans choice , a bit of continuity may be better..

Bring back Tony Mowbray.

Rumours today seem a load of rubbish unfortunately. Was told there would be an announcement this evening though or at least before the World Cup begins.

Collins? :lol:

The only way he'd come back is if its promised that Rod is going.

And Rod has to literally hold the door open for him on his way out.

And Rod is carrying all his office possessions in a Farmfoods bag.

And they're both topless.

Off topic but I have it on good authority that the story about John Collins walking about on his first day with his top off to show the players what they should aspire to is genuinely true.

Rumours today seem a load of rubbish unfortunately. Was told there would be an announcement this evening though or at least before the World Cup begins.

I'm quite annoyed we haven't signed anyone yet. All our targets are likely to go up in value once the World Cup finishes.

Archived