Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

I'm not sure if it's head in the sand or you're a glass half full, this hibs team is "that bad".

I've never seen a worse one and I'm 27, without farid you are extremely toothless. Add that to no creativity in the middle of the park a not so solid defence and poor keeper and you're lucky to finish fourth.

LOL, are you saying Hibs squad this year is worse than last years? If so, who have we lost that has made our squad noticeably weake and is better than their replacement? Be extremely specific. The only one I can think of is perhaps Ben Williams being better than Oxley, other than that I can't wait to here how we're worse on paper than last year.

Really though? I look at that Hibs team on paper and I think it looks ordinary. A lot of young lads who have had small decent spells but ultimately been disappointing and done very little.

I'm more in agreement with this post than AV's. Ordinary is a better description than "that bad". Our squad is made up mainly of players who have been or would be considered decent in most Premierhsip squads never mind Championship ones, but for whatever reason whenever they come to us they become pish.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allan should rip 4/5 teams in this league to bits but will it materialise? You've got comfortably the third best starting XI though.

Based on what, exactly? Allan has done virtually nothing in his career.

That Hibs team is absolutely rank. So poor. I don't know how many defeats it will take before people realise this?

LOL, are you saying Hibs squad this year is worse than last years? If so, who have we lost that has made our squad noticeably weake and is better than their replacement? Be extremely specific. The only one I can think of is perhaps Ben Williams being better than Oxley, other than that I can't wait to here how we're worse on paper than last year.

I'm more in agreement with this post than AV's. Ordinary is a better description than "that bad". Our squad is made up mainly of players who have been or would be considered decent in most Premierhsip squads never mind Championship ones, but for whatever reason whenever they come to us they become pish.

I'm not sure saying this is the worst hibs team I've seen is lol worthy, they are pretty shit!! You've binned a lot of players and brought in 4/5 so it's not a lot differant from last season.

You've said Williams. Imo Thomson would fit stubb's style, I also think you let go players who would do well in this league such as Mcpake and Collins.

Your squad is not made up of players who would be considered decent in the spl, in hibs squad I would take farid if he wasn't injured and even then we have better options. There's not another player we don't have better than in their position.

I'm not sure saying this is the worst hibs team I've seen is lol worthy, they are pretty shit!! You've binned a lot of players and brought in 4/5 so it's not a lot differant from last season.

You've said Williams. Imo Thomson would fit stubb's style, I also think you let go players who would do well in this league such as Mcpake and Collins.

Your squad is not made up of players who would be considered decent in the spl, in hibs squad I would take farid if he wasn't injured and even then we have better options. There's not another player we don't have better than in their position.

McPake and Collins leaving has made Hibs worse?

tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Kevin Thomson obviously has the ability to improve Hibs but did f**k all last season. Let's not let this go down as me saying Hibs are good, but they're definitely better than last year (on paper anyway).

hibs are in a bad place.

McPake and Collins leaving has made Hibs worse?

tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Kevin Thomson obviously has the ability to improve Hibs but did f**k all last season. Let's not let this go down as me saying Hibs are good, but they're definitely better than last year (on paper anyway).

ha ha ha ha yes. ha hah ah ah ha , hibs are that bad

Collins seems to be a decent player. Just touched by the Hibs curse.

You couldn't make this up. Up there with the Isiaah Osbourne leaving is a big blow chat. :lol:

What's owain tudor jones like apparently hes signing with us tomorrow ?

If he was 10% as good at football as he is smoulderingly handsome, he'd be a lot better at football. And still pretty tidy.

You couldn't make this up. Up there with the Isiaah Osbourne leaving is a big blow chat. :lol:

I honestly wouldn't swap the Hearts support for anyone, rivalry wise. :lol:

Here that Bambi McPap James McPake's a decent wee player by the way.

Collins has played 4 times for Shrewsbury this season and scored 3 goals.

Not sure how that's rip roaring banterific stuff tbh. Not an expert on League 2 in England but I'm fairly sure its not exactly a cakewalk compared to the Scottish Championship.

Not sure how that's rip roaring banterific stuff tbh. Not an expert on League 2 in England but I'm fairly sure its not exactly a cakewalk compared to the Scottish Championship.

I'd say League 2 is fairly shite, considering League 1 players have a fairly terrible record in the SPL/Scottish Premiership.

I'm not saying Collins wouldn't score a few goals in the Scottish Championship, but no amount of goals in League 2 changes the fact that James Collins is clearly a brutal player, Hibs curse or not.

I'd say League 2 is fairly shite, considering League 1 players have a fairly terrible record in the SPL/Scottish Premiership.

I'm not saying Collins wouldn't score a few goals in the Scottish Championship, but no amount of goals in League 2 changes the fact that James Collins is clearly a brutal player, Hibs curse or not.

Nelson played for Cambridge on saturday. They won 5-0

and that is why Hibs paid for him. or something.

Archived