Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

Here we are folks, nice to have been shown so much love from the locals down here in the championship forum, on behalf of my fellow Hibernian's I offer my thanks.

Anyways, this is your uber thread for all things Hibs.

Get stuck in, it's going to be an interesting season ahead.

GGTTH.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cummings rumour has been going about recently. Apparently on a very low wage after relegation, could see both happening although I wouldn't call them anywhere near reliable.

Did him and Handling really get their wages halved?

The only one I heard about was Stanton.

Was on 400pw before he signed his 4 year contract, went up to 800pw that had a clause if we got relegated he took a 50% reduction.

Here we are folks, nice to have been shown so much love from the locals down here in the championship forum, on behalf of my fellow Hibernian's I offer my thanks.

Anyways, this is your uber thread for all things Hibs.

Get stuck in, it's going to be an interesting season ahead.

GGTTH.

Shouldn't you be down in the first with your owner?

I think we will do well next season, if the roasters in our support refrain from carrying out their pathetic protests against Petrie.

All they are doing is hindering the football club's progress.

Who would want to sign for a football club where the fans are leading a revolt against the board? Nae c**t.

I think with Leanne at the helm -- performances will improve. However, you can't underestimate the positive effect Petrie has at the club; he has done a very decent job of balancing the books.

The funny thing about this protest is the fact the protesters haven't come up with a plan once they force Petrie out the club.

Archived