Irvine Victoria 2014/2015

irvinevalley

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Ablorh looks like a good prospect as does the trialist. Russel,Young and Budgie look the part at the back and Adam's positioning adds to the threat going forward. Looks like a good team the managers are crafting, Iain and Stevie's enthusiasm really came across meeting them and get the sense there is good things ahead for the club.

No 10 hammy from kilbirnie I think it is, and their no 11 didn't look bad either but very poor at the back.

no10 chris hamilton ex ladeside quality player bags of pace 12 goals from 17 starts & most were from subs bench will do well at lang

what i would have given to see iain mcmillan and stevie wilson at awr, can remember at the renfrew game a couple of years ago when derek frye had just left chatting to the lads who were still at ardeer and almost plerasing them to come to winton park but herr chairman knew better. funny how the 3 blokes i would have loved as manager took the ADL and promotion place last year

what i would have given to see iain mcmillan and stevie wilson at awr, can remember at the renfrew game a couple of years ago when derek frye had just left chatting to the lads who were still at ardeer and almost plerasing them to come to winton park but herr chairman knew better. funny how the 3 blokes i would have loved as manager took the ADL and promotion place last year

The difference around Vics park since they've taken over is night and day. Great managers and you can tell the players have bought into their way of playing too. A very strong changing room!

Said it before that the defence may have weakened from last season, but with the attacking options Vics have added it's not going to make a difference. Should (and hope you) do well next season with the top half a more than realistic target I would say.

Davidson and Hannah are two solid signings and certainly wouldn't fancy playing against Santos on one wing and Colligan on the other, scary stuff...

From last season, David Wilson will move into cb and we've signed Reid Brown who is a right back. We've got 3 options at right back now I would say, him, Ceiran McDermott and Stuart Hannah. So we'll need to wait n see how it goes. Definitely looking good.

Archived