Kit Graphics

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is that part of the Union Jack bottom left of the rangers strip

It appears so, however i'm sure there will be a design explanation or an alternative name as opposed to the " corner of the Union Flag ", don't see the problem though i'm happy with Hearts adopting the club crest of 1914/15 for this season.

Not necessarily, if you look at the teaser, the joma badge has a line from where the sleeve joins the main kit but on that one it doesn't so I don't think it's that kit. If I were to put money on it, I'd probably say one of these two is the kit and I'd say probably the former out of the two.

joma-rival-shirt.jpg

joma-tek-shirt.jpg

Not necessarily, if you look at the teaser, the joma badge has a line from where the sleeve joins the main kit but on that one it doesn't so I don't think it's that kit. If I were to put money on it, I'd probably say one of these two is the kit and I'd say probably the former out of the two.

joma-rival-shirt.jpg

joma-tek-shirt.jpg

Prefer first one, second one is like what clyde had. The material feels ok I suppose, kinda standard.

The top one is the one we had for the Cup Final, so its likely to be one of the "new range" for the upcoming season

The top one is the one we had for the Cup Final, so its likely to be one of the "new range" for the upcoming season

Archived