Kit Graphics

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic will be playing in the Irish league and representing Ireland then i take it? Their new strip dedicated to Irish heritage. Both of you are just as bad.

No it's not.

Nice try though :lol:

It might be a bad photo but Kenny Miller's right eye looks like one of those squint fish eyes that you can't tell where he is looking.

It would explain a lot tbh.

They should just rename that shirt Orange Walk formal shirt rather than 3rd shirt.

Read the launch of the kit, bonehead.

Bonehead? FFS. :rolleyes:

THE new Celtic away kit is brilliantly infused with the club’s rich history and proud tradition. For the 2014/15 season, Celtic will play in a predominantly green away kit inspired by the design of the club’s first away kit.

On the front of the new away shirt is an enlarged graphic of the Celtic tartan to reflect the club’s Scottish heritage, while gold-infused horizontal and vertical lines from the tartan run through the club crest to replicate the Celtic cross. The shirt features gold trim at the neck and sleeves.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/6031

Hope that clears it up, i'm looking forward to reading your straw clutching reply, maybe you can throw in why you care so much about our away kit while you're at it?

Good god. Imagine seeing a union flag in Britain. Tap moron.

Shouldn't even be replying to you, as far as i'm concerned you are retired. Tap Moron.

The point i was making is that it is a horrible kit.

Their new strip dedicated to Irish heritage.

Read the launch of the kit, bonehead.

To me, Enrico pretty much just done what you instructed him too. If you could maybe show everyone where in the official strip launch it says the strip is dedicated to their Irish heritage I'd happily take your side

Maybe you can throw in why you care about Sevo's away top. Shamefully editesld by you from the original release and shamefully putting Scotland in bold writing to try and prove a point.

What's shameful our Scottish heritage? That's exactly what it says on the Celtic website, hence why I put the link up

I really don't care, they can put what they like on the kit. Unlike some I don't get worked up or annoyed about such things.

Give it up, you're just embarrassing yourself now

Doesn't seem like you couldn't care what they had on their kit from this quote, Celtic fan. Your premise is false and you can't concede it. Despite Celtic away top this year and also many years before being made inspired by the Irish heritage. Your own view that clubs should only show their Scottish heritage has back fired.

You asked a question. i replied to it. you're reeking of desperation now. give it up.

I never once said or suggested clubs should "only show scottish heritage" If you need to make things up to win an argument, you already know you've lost it.

Why did you say this if clubs are free to show any heritage they may have?

You're really an idiot or just a poor troll. no point repeating myself. Enjoy

Why should a Scottish club that is based in Scotland, are the Scottish champions and represents Scotland have to 'reflect the club's Scottish heritage'?

Typical Nationalist Nonsense.

Irrelevant to this post.

Roger you seem to be in favour of rangers a lot of the time i have noticed. Interesting.

Are you actually an Accies fan, or Rangers/Accies?

Who do you want to win the league?

photo-thumb-54005.png?_r=1401732456 Posted by Im_Rodger on 01 June 2014 - 19:38

Rangers just because they are too good for the Championship

Will Rangers win the Championship?

photo-thumb-54005.png?_r=1401732456 Posted by Im_Rodger on 01 June 2014 - 00:11

Yes Rangers will walk the league.

Now saying there 3rd strip is nice, makes you wonder.

Who do you want to win the league?

photo-thumb-54005.png?_r=1401732456 Posted by Im_Rodger on 01 June 2014 - 19:38

Rangers just because they are too good for the Championship

Will Rangers win the Championship?

photo-thumb-54005.png?_r=1401732456 Posted by Im_Rodger on 01 June 2014 - 00:11

Yes Rangers will walk the league.

Now saying there 3rd strip is nice, makes you wonder.

Wonder all you want but I'm an accies season ticket holder and have been for 7 years I am not a Rangers fan but I don't believe in any of that sevco pish and that they are the best team in the Championship and will be one of the best next year in the Premiership

Wonder all you want but I'm an accies season ticket holder and have been for 7 years I am not a Rangers fan but I don't believe in any of that sevco pish and that they are the best team in the Championship and will be one of the best next year in the Premiership

There's nothing to believe or disbelieve. Sevco Scotland Ltd were renamed The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

Archived