Kit Graphics

I'm doing the graphics for the site again this season, which I'll post here avatar-sized as usual. If folk can help me out with images of your team's new strips that would be great. Cheers.

aberdeenhomecopy_zpsb5df6211.pngaberdeenawaycopy_zpsa9ee7a93.png13celtichomecopy_zps0e2ec884.pngcelticawaycopy_zps1344e4ec.pngcelticthirdcopy_zpsb7c698f4.pngdundeehomecopy_zpse68b11f1.pngdundeeawaycopy_zps31a5d5c9.pngdundeeutdhomecopy_zpsea99a303.pngdundeeutdawaycopy_zpsb9145ea6.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get one which changes between Deveronvale, Motherwell, Hearts and Albion Rovers please?

Thanks.

f**k it - throw in Wishaw Juniors for good measure.

I very much doubt there will be any "seethe" over a Killie top, which personally I find quite smart.

Well you obviously don't know Celtic fans very well. Certain members of your support still get themselves worked up at what they perceive to be a red hand of Ulster on our club crest. This will fuel the "mini-****" tag that they get so annoyed about.

And it'll be hilarious.

Well you obviously don't know Celtic fans very well. Certain members of your support still get themselves worked up at what they perceive to be a red hand of Ulster on our club crest. This will fuel the "mini-****" tag that they get so annoyed about.

And it'll be hilarious.

Ah, and you obviously know the Celtic support so well then. :rolleyes: Never heard of this Red Hand of Ulster on the Killie crest before, but if there are certain members of the support getting worked up over it all, I am sure I am just being kept in the dark from this common knowledge. :(

Never heard of FTOF team before.

It's highly amusing but quite creepy that you feel the need to follow me about the forum, but you really should focus on supporting Enrico Annoni fc.

It's highly amusing but quite creepy that you feel the need to follow me about the forum, but you really should focus on supporting Enrico Annoni fc.

Yes, obviously I follow you, especially when you post on Celtic threats or such as this one a premiership thread that would attract all supporters due to the nature of it.

Highly amusing indeed

Archived