FAO Hibs and Hearts fans

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will people realise that, compared to the threat of being liquidated, relegation is decidedly "meh"?

If its a stick to beat us with then it must be a bamboo stick then. Cos that's about the most hollow stick you can get ;-)

Putting a brave face on things? Nope. Realising we could've died and we never, that's all...

When will people realise that, compared to the threat of being liquidated, relegation is decidedly "meh"?

If its a stick to beat us with then it must be a bamboo stick then. Cos that's about the most hollow stick you can get ;-)

Putting a brave face on things? Nope. Realising we could've died and we never, that's all...

Aberdeen, Utd and Celtic are slightly more interesting teams to play, but for the most part Championship teams are likely to be the same types of low level, low crowd, devoid of atmosphere guff as the premiership ones. We will just be playing different guff in different places.

Anyone who supports a premiership team and thinks trying to bag second place is going to be more exciting than a promotion battle between Hearts, Hibs and Rangers needs medicated.

You've clearly never been whipped by a Dominatrix using a bamboo stick! ;):ph34r:

There's always been something a bit masochistic about following a football club

Following a football Club? Who was on about following a football Club?! ;):P

You've clearly never been whipped by a Dominatrix using a bamboo stick! ;):ph34r:

I'll miss your random acts of gross perversion SJ. Never ever change x

Following a football Club? Who was on about following a football Club?! ;):P

I was merely drawing the parallel between the way that football supporters can draw some perverse enjoyment out of their club going through bad times and other similar practices.

Whether that be the nasty then nice slap and tickle that's all part of following a team like Hearts or the hardcore Gimp humiliation lifestyle that seems to comprise the experience of following Hibs

Who are we to judge?

I was merely drawing the parallel between the way that football supporters can draw some perverse enjoyment out of their club going through bad times and other similar practices.

Whether that be the nasty then nice slap and tickle that's all part of following a team like Hearts or the hardcore Gimp humiliation lifestyle that seems to comprise the experience of following Hibs

Who are we to judge?

Better ask Stella Van Gent......

post-26673-0-29991700-1401830648_thumb.j

Aye, it'll be comical watching rapeepul getting pumped silly by teams they regard as "diddies" in the prem. Even better will be watching their torn pusses when Celtic are still romping titles in ten years time while bending ra teddie berz over and applying the full dry length.

Not a great lover of Rangers but i do hope their rivals heaps of misery for the following years to come and that includes failing to get to 9 in a row.

• 2 months later...

Hi Edinburgh chums

2 things. Firstly, hi to SJC and Tynieness. I miss you both more than you will ever know. God speed back to the SPL, sweet princes x

Secondly, well done to Hearts so far on their obvious route to the Championship title and may Hibs finish 2nd.

That is all.

Hi Edinburgh chums

2 things. Firstly, hi to SJC and Tynieness. I miss you both more than you will ever know. God speed back to the SPL, sweet princes x

Secondly, well done to Hearts so far on their obvious route to the Championship title and may Hibs finish 2nd.

That is all.

Miss & love you too fide

xxx

Hi Edinburgh chums

That is all.

Piss off you c**t. Never mentioned me :(

I miss QLP :wub:

Archived