Charlie Telfer

Correct, however I was steering it back to CB`s original point further back in the conversation.

'like all the dafties who follow him'

I rarely quote him and do just laugh at the stuff he writes, HT tried to brush this off and suggest that everyone who we would describe as 'obsessed' just does it for fun....this is clearly not the case.

Nice selective quoting of CB there, except, CB was talking about posters on here. Not a sweeping generalisation of everyone who follows him. Read both his posts and it's obvious.

It's petty trolling, the whole obsession claims and rather needless attempts at point scoring. Which for dome reason, point scoring seems more important than discussion.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, enough of this nonsense, I'm finished work for Christmas, have root canal treatment in the morning and my daughters nursery play in the afternoon. All whilst castlehead property fucked us over from viewing a house. The morons!

Sleep tight.

I pretty much think it is Phil`s fault that he is an absolute walloper to be fair but as a supporter of victim fc I can understand why both you and he like to blame everything on somebody else.

Its wallopers like you and Bennet that constantly reference him and his blog that gives him the publicity.

He's obviously a wum ,one little tweet and its scores of rabid rangers fans abusing him...must be laughing all the way to the bank thanks to idiots like you n bennet.

:lol:

Aye, a bunch of Rangers mutants moaning is "publicity". I barely even know who this guy is.

I think you'll find that rangers fans threatened the SUN with a boycott if they serialized his book (The Downfall)

Forcing them to drop it ...and pushing it straight to No1...yes publicity.

On the subject of the book by the chap with the pretend name, I nearly bought it when it came out, such is my obsession with the subject.

I didn't however, on the basis that it's author is a disturbed zoomer, thinking I'd wait until someone remotely rational and reputable brought one out.

Is any such thing in the pipeline though? You'd imagine that there's a Hell of a story there for some journalist to tell, but I don't know when that will be. Perhaps the fact that the story is permanently ongoing, with no real prospect of an endgame, is stalling things.

• 1 month later...

He's scored one goal for each 122 minutes he's played. So the equivalent of one goal for each 1.4 games. Primarily as a defensive midfielder.

That's probably a better goal to game ratio than the Sevco strikers.

Archived