Charlie Telfer

Funny how the diddy club chairmen try and penny pinch while sucking off the two old firm clubs like the odious parasites they are. I look forward to leaving this midden of a league behind and look forward to the day that bankruptcy comes to the likes of Dundee United and then of course they'll expect leniency which was never shown to Rangers but was shown to Hearts. I blame the FA primarily for being complicit in indulging clubs that can barely get 20k at a game.

Thompson is an odious creep who has found out that his club has to pay their own way, now they've lost decent attendances.

''Strong is the seethe with this one''

YodaCSC.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet, the post I said you just made that up says nothing about the above quote...

I know i made that up also, i also made this one up;http://www.anphoblacht.com/contents/6605 That's Phil under his pseudonym, Mick Derrig, trying to link the murder of James Hardie as a sectarian murder by a Rangers fan, unlucky for that great pursuer of truth Phil though, as James was a Rangers fan whose killer was a Celtic fan, Gary Rodgers.

I know i made that up also, i also made this one up;http://www.anphoblacht.com/contents/6605 That's Phil under his pseudonym, Mick Derrig, trying to link the murder of James Hardie as a sectarian murder by a Rangers fan, unlucky for that great pursuer of truth Phil though, as James was a Rangers fan whose killer was a Celtic fan, Gary Rodgers.

Youngsy=thread killer.

Phil ...ashamed of his birthplace ... even ashamed of his own name, why anyone gives him the time of day is completely beyond me.

Its Rangers fans that obses over his every tweet and blog and can tell you everything about his entire life that are to blame maybe if they ignored him he'd go away?

Not many do apart from a few sycophantic hard of thinking celtic fans tbf.

There's a fair few Orcs that take more than a passing interest, to be fair.

The pair of them seem to occupy the same kind of position, so perhaps someone with more of a finger on the pulse could enlighten me: is it reasonable to just take Phil as being the green Leggo? What I've seen of their output appears similar except for the colour of the paranoia filter. What happened to Leggo, anyway?

I pretty much think it is Phil`s fault that he is an absolute walloper to be fair but as a supporter of victim fc I can understand why both you and he like to blame everything on somebody else.

You are a supporter of victim fc?

No, we keep laughing at him, he is rather funny at times, in a demented creepy kind of way.

Dhense on the other hand takes everything he says as serious, he buys into it, this is also rather funny.

^^^^

Obsessed with some blogger.

No, we keep laughing at him, he is rather funny at times, in a demented creepy kind of way.

A bit like us P&D's regarding Rangers then? Only our shits n giggles are classed as obsession by some demented Rangers fans*

*Yes I'm looking at you RedRob ;)

What has that got to do with the other post I said you made up?

There is only a few posters on here that post links to his shit, and you are one of them. Plus tedi and Bennett keep writing about him, the guys a fruitcake but obviously he gets to you and the other two.so he cannae be that bad.

Any postS that i put forward about McGillivan are based on fact about him. As for you, if you weren't so interested in him then why did you respond to the post i replied to Enrico about McGillivan.

I think it is fair to say that for many of your fans it goes well beyond giggles, it is hard to read the article posted by phil earlier and think he does this for fun, that would kind of sick and the likes of James forrest? he writes 20 page articles all about Rangers every few weeks in-between organising ASA appeals and letters to the SFA that just get ignored, both of these guys have many followers within your fan base, who take all this stuff pretty dam seriously.

Except that's not his or anyone else's point. But you know that already.

He said Ps and Ds are you suggesting that nobody from P & B take these bloggers seriously?

He said P&Ds shits n giggles are classed by rangers fans as obsessed.

What's that got to do with your post where you talk about Celtic fans in general? Many of your fans... "Followers within your fan base"

You might not, Enrico but others who pay homage to his every blog certainly do and he has stated himself that he is a Celtic man. Although to be fair many Celtic fans have seen through him as a self appointed guardian of those 5th generation Irish diaspora of Scotland that have never seen the island of Ireland.

You just made that up.

What exactly in my post that you responded to is, in your opinion not fact? Is it the fact that McGillivan proclaims himself as a Celtic fan or is it the fact that many Celtic fans have seen through him as a self appointed spokesman/ guardian of the so called (by him) Irish diaspora in Scotland and find him as nothing else than a self promoter for his own publicity.

A bit like us P&D's regarding Rangers then? Only our shits n giggles are classed as obsession by some demented Rangers fans*

*Yes I'm looking at you RedRob ;)

Oh i wouldn't say that Celtic fans were obsessed with our situation, Henrik. In fact i'll say right now that if things were the opposite that i'd be ripping the pish out of you and other ill advised supporters of the piggery inhabitants of the east end. Edit too add: And i'm looking at your wife, Henrik, what the fucking hell is wrong with her judgement. :P

Archived