Charlie Telfer

Funny how the diddy club chairmen try and penny pinch while sucking off the two old firm clubs like the odious parasites they are. I look forward to leaving this midden of a league behind and look forward to the day that bankruptcy comes to the likes of Dundee United and then of course they'll expect leniency which was never shown to Rangers but was shown to Hearts. I blame the FA primarily for being complicit in indulging clubs that can barely get 20k at a game.

Thompson is an odious creep who has found out that his club has to pay their own way, now they've lost decent attendances.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how the diddy club chairmen try and penny pinch while sucking off the two old firm clubs like the odious parasites they are. I look forward to leaving this midden of a league behind and look forward to the day that bankruptcy comes to the likes of Dundee United and then of course they'll expect leniency which was never shown to Rangers but was shown to Hearts. I blame the FA primarily for being complicit in indulging clubs that can barely get 20k at a game.

Thompson is an odious creep who has found out that his club has to pay their own way, now they've lost decent attendances.

Look at you, posting like its 1998!

Diddy teams, leaches, leave the country.

Incidentally, what have the FA done to rangers, except ignore their begging letter to let them in to England.

Still, at least you're not upset!

:lol:

Stop trolling

You seem......... Upset. Are you not enjoying the journey? :)

Ahh the old Hearts/Rangers comparison.... Such similar tales, except?

One club came to an agreement with it's creditors.............. The other died :( here endeth the lesson.

As for Dundee Utd. You just go and have another good boycott luvvy. They seem to have been keeping their head above water pretty well since OldRangers ceased to be.

Never mind ;)

Yours

aDONis

LaughingThunderbirds.gif

:lol:

Stop trolling

^^

:rolleyes:

Some strange dudes on this forum. Imagine supporting a team and then spending all your time reading about their rivals. Weird behaviour but understandable given the way the game has begun an amateur joke run by clowns. Diddy chairmen who won't pay out and expect to be indulged and kept by the two Old firm clubs.

Article seems confused about third parties. BDO now own the assets of the original club on behalf of the creditors and so should be chasing Dundee United through the SFA for compensation for Telfer's development.

The article claims they will investigate if they have claim, that is all.

Celtic fans have been getting in touch with BDO aski demanding that they take this money, so i'm guessing that BDO are legaly bound to look into this.

Also if they do have a claim, then they should be loooking at money withheld by the SPL and SFA...

The article claims they will investigate if they have claim, that is all.

Celtic fans have been getting in touch with BDO aski demanding that they take this money, so i'm guessing that BDO are legaly bound to look into this.

Also if they do have a claim, then they should be loooking at money withheld by the SPL and SFA...

Rangers fans contacting the BDO to tell them to tell the Celtic fans to get to fcuk,,,,, The British Darts Orginization didn't have a fucking scooby what the Rangers fans were on about ???

I wouldn't call him a Celtic fan

You might not, Enrico but others who pay homage to his every blog certainly do and he has stated himself that he is a Celtic man. Although to be fair many Celtic fans have seen through him as a self appointed guardian of those 5th generation Irish diaspora of Scotland that have never seen the island of Ireland.

Archived