Charlie Telfer

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost feel happy for the dirty denizens of Govan; let's face it its been a while since they've had any good news.

I now look forward to this £170k being spent in a way befitting of the newest club in Scottish football. What can they do with it?

Almost 3 months of Fat Sally's wages? Buy £170, 000 worth of stock for the club shop that they cant then sell on for a loss (once the boycott is over of course)? Or maybe use it towards the pay off of the next gormless director or overpaid employee who is shown the door?

One thing is certain £170,000 won't go far with The Rangers.

If Utd have paid £60k already, then £110k - hopefully at a grand a week - will last around ...ooh ... 3 days at most, given their monthly losses. Enjoy your last good news day

In fairness they don't make their youngsters sign long term contracts for a pittance of pay anymore. It was down to clubs like United exploiting young professionals that brought about the rule changes.

f**k yer fairness.

Sick of The Thompson family taking the piss

:lol: Rangers fans gloating about selling a home-grown youngster with massive talent for an amount which wont even pay McCulloch's wages for the rest of the season. Cracking piece of business that :lol:

Good statement from Thompson. Only bigoted imbeciles would let their kids sign for that mob now.

Feel sorry for the youngsters still at Ibrokes as no one will take them on given the risks of landing a compo claim for them. They have just seen their careers go down the pan. Pity they have been ignored when they should all have been given a decent chance by now. They may never play league football now

I almost feel happy for the dirty denizens of Govan; let's face it its been a while since they've had any good news.

I now look forward to this £170k being spent in a way befitting of the newest club in Scottish football. What can they do with it?

Almost 3 months of Fat Sally's wages? Buy £170, 000 worth of stock for the club shop that they cant then sell on for a loss (once the boycott is over of course)? Or maybe use it towards the pay off of the next gormless director or overpaid employee who is shown the door?

One thing is certain £170,000 won't go far with The Rangers.

If Utd have paid £60k already, then £110k - hopefully at a grand a week - will last around ...ooh ... 3 days at most, given their monthly losses. Enjoy your last good news day

I'm sure all the supporters on the RIFC will ask that the club give this money to the small business's that got shafted during the "liquidation" event.

Big win today for the Easdales - they had already 'bought' the Telfer outcome for £90k a month or two back when the club needed extra income after a shortfall

Youse don't seem beeling or angry at all eh... :1eye:lol:

I think it is a sad reflection on the plummeting standard of the top league in Scotland that this dud has been voted young player of the month.

I don't think staying at Ibrox has held back Lewis McLeod.

So bitter m8

Ewan Murray@mrewanmurray · 1h 1 hour ago

Dundee United lecturing over payments, contracts and youth footballers is highly amusing... If you have a long enough memory.

Rangers fans commenting on integrity and honesty is similarly inspiring... if you have a long enough memory.

Archived