Charlie Telfer

They are an anchor around the neck of Scottish football, draining money out of Scottish football and clubs like Dundee United while the clowns in Hampden look on doing nothing..Scotlands shame then and now but hopefully not for much longer

:lol:

Not seething at all :thumsup2

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, encouraging him in the same way as you'd give a mongrel treats for holding out a manky paw - or "seeking investment", as it's known down Govan way.

Norman using bigoted words again I see.

What a bigot you are. :(

Now, try this:

Which word in my post quoted above is bigoted? And against whom?

Aww Wee Fergus is hurting tonight. Nearly as much as hbqc...all that time and effort put into the 'yer no Rangers anymore'...All for nothing :lol:

Him HB and dense were suspended and they think it was me...maybe it was me,who knows.

That's the bigots coming back one by one...but if any of them step out of line they will be reported AGAIN. 8)

Him HB and dense were suspended and they think it was me...maybe it was me,who knows.

That's the bigots coming back one by one...but if any of them step out of line they will be reported AGAIN. 8)

Oh, get you.

All these "bigots" brought to justice, and I continue to post. Yet, according to you, I am chief amongst them.

Still haven't seen anything from the Mods - you wouldn't be a liar as well as a moron, would you? Or maybe you haven't even got the balls on an anonymous forum to stick by whatever you think are principles?

Any chance of an answer No8? Do you find it funny the Spivs taking money out of Scottish football to detriment of clubs like DU?

Doesn't look like they're doing answers tonight, Johnny. Just the standard deflection and whataboutery. You'll have more experience of the latter than me, so I'll leave you to it for the night.

Doesn't look like they're doing answers tonight, Johnny. Just the standard deflection and whataboutery. You'll have more experience of the latter than me, so I'll leave you to it for the night.

Why would a Rangers fan be deflecting from anything. I have said from the start exactly what i think of Charlie Telfer. Winning one player of the month award is never going to change the fact he is miles behind Lewis McLeod. I have said from the start only a complete looney tune thinks Rangers are a different club.

Did their list include players from the Old Rangers during the period of 2008- 2011?

You tell me. The post is there for all to see.

Oh i just noticed you are one of them...Goodnight.

1. Why would I be a seething mess? 2. Do you find it funny the spivs running Sevco are taking money out of Scottish football to determent of clubs who are run in the proper way like DU?

1- I have no idea but could you tell us.

2- That is simply nonsense and not worthy of an answer.

Can i ask why you just made the utter nonsense up?

1. Why would I be a seething mess? 2. Do you find it funny the spivs running Sevco are taking money out of Scottish football to determent of clubs who are run in the proper way like DU?

What makes you think anything they've done is to the detriment of any club except rangers?

Something you've laughed about repeatedly.....................................

Why on earth do you and No8 bleat on about me being upset? I simply pointed out this money will be taken out of Scottish football and you lot think this is hilarious as it seems to have upset Celtic fans :1eye Kinda sums up your mentality at times, who cares once a few Celic fans on internet are upset, baffling. And who is wee Jum and why should I care?

Why are you are any of the other seethers even on this thread. Fucking mentalists.

RANGERS have been forced into a U-turn over their claim Dundee United used the new club argument in the Charlie Telfer tribunal.

United were forced to pay the Ibrox outfit £204,000 for the promising youngster by a panel today.

Rangers had earlier put up a statement on their website that the Premiership outfit had failed to convince the panel they were only due to cough up two years' development fee because that's only how long the Glasgow club had been in existence.

But after a lawyer representing United had forced Rangers to pull it off their website a new, shorter statement was put up - with no mention of the new club claim.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-forced-u-turn-charlie-telfer-4778953

Lolzer... So Rangers caught lying trying to make it seem it was all about not being a new club.and forced into a humiliating uturn.

Backfired bigtime.

Can I have a link to this,cheers.

I don't have a link to it I'm afraid. I remember the coverage at the time of his transfer though, and the fact of his earnings at Dundee United emerging during similar discussions.

His basic wage was a lot smaller, but that's what he earned during his last year there.

Archived