Charlie Telfer

This is beyond boring now.

A few celtic fans claimed that Rangers had accepted 2 years compensation, the FACT that a tribunal is ongoing proves they were wrong, this allowed us Rangers fans to laugh at them...the end.

I have no idea why you are even arguing about this.

Eh ?, once again you have involved other posters into a debate between me and you Tedi, do try to focus on our exchanges and stop using others to bolster your position. Like I have posted I was laughing at you when you weren't in possession of the facts. :P

Maybe the QC can explain why he knows what facts MacNamara was aware of.....

Does the QC have an inside source at Tannadice.....

I would be awfy appreciative if you took a course in comprehension skills in reading ffs Benny.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all true. We can also laugh at rangers fans getting excited that utd had 'caved in' and being all WATP about it.

We may end up 'overpaying' for telfer, or he could be a bargain and sold on for millions in a few years. I'm just relishing that we can afford to take a risk, and that we are in a better position than a diminished Rangers/Newco.

A wee cheeky bid for Lee Wallace in January might send the bears over the edge. :lol:

This is beyond boring now.

A few celtic fans claimed that Rangers had accepted 2 years compensation, the FACT that a tribunal is ongoing proves they were wrong, this allowed us Rangers fans to laugh at them...the end.

I have no idea why you are even arguing about this.

Probably because YOU claimed United had capitulated to rangers demands, the FACT that it's going to a tribunal proves you're a fukin idiot .

They capitulated from their stance that they'd only offer 2 years compo.

They still aren't offering what Rangers want so it's going to tribunal.

Not exactly a difficult concept so why are people having trouble with it?

Thats not what capitulated means.

If they had capitulated to rangers then they would have paid the £200,000k Rangers wanted.

They haven't.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim Spence @bbcjimspence

Statement due shortly from @dundeeunitedfc re Telfer compensation decision. They are not happy it seems.

@tyroneSTV

United understood to be 'furious' with the outcome of today's telfer tribunal

Archived