Charlie Telfer

I've got absolutely no idea if the facility exists, but feel free to ask the Mods for a figure as to my number of deleted posts. If there's more than a dozen, I'll be quite surprised. Point them here to show that I'm cool with it.

Otherwise, fùck off.

You said ... I am paraphrasing here....I hate Rangers more(than celtic) due to the way they treated people of my religion. As i said that may not be word for word accurate but more or less. Some defended you...MT and Aberdeenbud possibly... saying that is not an indication of your bigotry but hatred of others bigotry.

I went looking for that post but couldn't find it. I don't usually go looking and possibly someone who is more used to searching or using the search engine would have better luck. TBH I cant be bothered looking again. You did say something along those lines though.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know any rangers fans who use the site?

Certainly if P&B is a good indication, 90%+ of posters on that site aren't rangers fans anyway.

I've no idea. And yeah I do sort of hope that the numerous fans on RM are just attention seeking types, most clubs independent forum is full of roasters, so the fact there seems to be a couple of wankers on one isn't particularly damning. The main problem for me though is the fact the moderating team see nothing wrong with the posts, and allow them to remain, so that means the whole moderating team are willing to accept death wishes and jokes about Eddie Thompson as "banter", and that nobody else on the site has reported any of it. Thats not normal

I've no idea. And yeah I do sort of hope that the numerous fans on RM are just attention seeking types, most clubs independent forum is full of roasters, so the fact there seems to be a couple of wankers on one isn't particularly damning. The main problem for me though is the fact the moderating team see nothing wrong with the posts, and allow them to remain, so that means the whole moderating team are willing to accept death wishes and jokes about Eddie Thompson as "banter", and that nobody else on the site has reported any of it. Thats not normal

I still cant believe i got banned after a few posts for being a 'Tarrier' and Claymores is still going strong!!!

What I like about this is that it gives us a decision one way or the other. I'm willing to accept if the decision is that Rangers are the same team, but I really hope that the zombies are exposed for what they are.

ive said already I predict a fugde or an agreement rather than a clear decision,

Not that bothered about the whole Rangers old club Rangers new club argument, leave that to boring old men to fight that stooshie. No what I find amusing is that boot is on the other foot for taking players on the cheap. Decade or so it would have been on the other foot, you would have had Rangers taking some Dundee Untd promising player who may have the audacity to score against Rangers. Rangers would then come in and buy him not before Dundee Unts wanting 250k, but Rangers only offering 75k. The young guy would go. The only difference is that today Dundee Untd will probably play the Telfer in every game. Rangers a decade a go were only buying to take them out of the game and the lad would fester in the reserves for season or two and then get sold to Rotherham or sum such....

So Karma and in a way and "Pleasing"

How did you manage to get banned No8? You didn't try a reasoned and rational approach did you? From the little I've seen of that site it doesn't go down well.

And before anyone starts I'm well aware that many of the sole Celtic sites are also full of bellends.

You said ... I am paraphrasing here....I hate Rangers more(than celtic) due to the way they treated people of my religion. As i said that may not be word for word accurate but more or less. Some defended you...MT and Aberdeenbud possibly... saying that is not an indication of your bigotry but hatred of others bigotry.

I went looking for that post but couldn't find it. I don't usually go looking and possibly someone who is more used to searching or using the search engine would have better luck. TBH I cant be bothered looking again. You did say something along those lines though.

There is a difference between paraphrasing and putting words in my mouth. But then, you know that. The difference between hating a concept and despising those who cleave to that concept shouldn't be too difficult for you to work out. Very free with the word "hatred", are fans of the Uglies. It's only a game, you know.

If you've been keeping up, you'll know that I left the whole imaginary friend thing behind long ago - you might also have taken on board that the whole WoS bigotry malarkey has jackshit to do with religion. Both sides of your wee squabble claim adherence to the same religion. Where do you think the word "sectarianism" comes from?

Some defended me... Yep, the overwhelming majority of those who posted on the subject. Even a couple of celtic fans, though it was clear that reasoned debate is easier for those who don't have to see every argument through an "us and them" prism. Those celtic fans, incidentally, were quite open about their disdain for the way both cheeks exploit the dregs of society in pursuit of monetary gain.

So you ll have no problem putting this post up so we can all see it?

It's already up on this forum, for God's sake. You want to see it, you go find it. It appears to be important to you for some reason.

What is it with you lot and your "prove this" and "prove that"?

"All" - No. 8 takes over from Tedi and bennett as the voice of P&B. :rolleyes:

Why bother? I remember the post and you were correct but nobody needs to see the post, it is bloody obvious, 9k posts, 99% of them about Rangers, the only time he ever posts on celtic threads is to chastise Rangers fans for slagging them off, the guy is a total joke that nobody takes seriously outside of his little band of Rangers haters. Now we have him proclaiming that he was defended by a few celtic fans for admitting he hates Rangers more than celtic, I for one am absolutely astounded by this revelation.

Why would I be posting on celtic threads, Tedi? Have they gone into admin? Liquidation? Died? Raped and pillaged their way through their "loyal" support's cash while presenting some raddled facsimile as "the rangers"? Nah, the green cheek's entertainment level is only maintained by their delusions of European relevance and their lunatic "green brigade" followers. Mildly interesting shilly-shallying around Lennon's resignation and replacement, but thin fare overall.

rangers, on the other hand, have provided us with entertainment aplenty. Both versions of the club, the crooks who have their pockets stuffed with supporters' money, the fans (my God, the fans), Mr G&S, Mr Green and his little P*ki friend, Mr Custard, the moronic MSM......

Like you say, Tedi, it's all about the rangers. Until it's all about the the rangers.

Now, in the spirit of backing your fucking lies up for once in your sorry little existence, let's see these chastisements. Or, as I suggested to your wee chum yesterday, and to yourself on many occasions, you could always fúck off.

It's already up on this forum, for God's sake. You want to see it, you go find it. It appears to be important to you for some reason.

What is it with you lot and your "prove this" and "prove that"?

"All" - No. 8 takes over from Tedi and bennett as the voice of P&B. :rolleyes:

I wasn't actually having a real go at you. You seem awful touchy about this...If anything i gave you a very good 'get out' and if being honest i can even understand your thinking behind it.

You had a real go back but i am still not biting. You claim not to like the word Hate and claim that is used almost solely by supporters of Rangers and one other club...You will have a helluva lot of deleting to be getting on with as all anybody has to do is type in your username with the word hate and a whole number of posts written by you will appear..You could always use the old...My account was hacked excuse.

If it is that easy for you to find then post it up here...unedited...for all to make a judgement. You wouldn't have deleted it as you said you were above that kind of thing.

I wasn't actually having a real go at you. You seem awful touchy about this...If anything i gave you a very good 'get out' and if being honest i can even understand your thinking behind it.

You had a real go back but i am still not biting. You claim not to like the word Hate and claim that is used almost solely by supporters of Rangers and one other club...You will have a helluva lot of deleting to be getting on with as all anybody has to do is type in your username with the word hate and a whole number of posts written by you will appear..You could always use the old...My account was hacked excuse.

If it is that easy for you to find then post it up here...unedited...for all to make a judgement. You wouldn't have deleted it as you said you were above that kind of thing.

In all honesty, you are far from the worst in this wee game. The Amigos and various aliases spend a large proportion of their time telling lies about posters who they disagree with. Some may be content to let this go, but I reserve the right to defend myself.

By all means post any of my input on here - some of the above have made a habit of it, and the ensuing conversations have satisfied me that their problems are far worse than any i may have. I've just seen Tedi's reply above , which is a classic example: he cannot back his statements (or lies, if you will) up, so he simply repeats his tired mantra, which I honestly think he believes to be true. As I said, explains more about him than me.

What I like about this is that it gives us a decision one way or the other. I'm willing to accept if the decision is that Rangers are the same team, but I really hope that the zombies are exposed for what they are.

I don't think it will give a decision either way. As far as I know hese tribunals are held by a group of independent individuals and any decision they make wouldn't necessarily reflect the opinion of the SFA as a whole. Indeed you could probably find a different panel who would make a decision in the other direction.

UEFA have awarded Rangers 0.860 co efficient points based on the season they spent in the third division. More importantly these points have been added to the existing total earnt prior to the start of the 2012/13 season. Who's making the first tear stained complaint to UEFA then? Pay up Specky.

That's not how the UEFA coefficient points work. Every club who have participated in European football in the past 5 seasons (that includes oldco Rangers) remain on the coefficient list until the five year period is up. If that club doesn't participate in European competition in a season, then they are awarded a percentage of the points earned by their nation in that season. It's basically just an automatic process. UEFA don't care whether that club exists any more - they'll only make a decision on these sorts of things when a club actually qualifies for European competition.

Look at the precedent of Derry City, who went through a very similar process to Rangers. Before they actually participated in Europe the oldco's coefficent was listed on the website in the same way that UEFA have listed Rangers, but then when they actually qualified they gave them the coefficient of a new club. See this STV article for details.

Is Norman still trying to deny that he's ever said that he hates Rangers fans?

Can't be arsed reading through all of his mindless ramblings...

I've got some spare time at lunch to have a wee play, so try this:

Search on the words rangers, hatred, hate: Author WhiteRoseKillie: forum Scottish Professional league.

Let me know what you come up with. Bearing in mind that the search will pick up on those words in posts which I've quoted.*

Actually, boys and girls, let's all try this one.

ETA: And the authors of said posts.... ;)

A P&B wedding? WOOHOO!! I'll need a new Celtic trackie :)

Hopefully the bride isnae The Rangers fan, don't think they can take another name change :P

Must be a slow day. We have Cosgroves pet Old Firm fan posting here :P

Does anyone get the impression that WKR will scream in joy if he gets a single rangers fan to waste their time doing a search for a post he has clearly already deleted?

Getting a single Rangers fan to waste 30 seconds may well be the defining highlight of his entire year.

Does anyone get the impression that WKR will scream in joy if he gets a single rangers fan to waste their time doing a search for a post he has clearly already deleted?

Getting a single Rangers fan to waste 30 seconds may well be the defining highlight of his entire year.

Nope, don't get that impression at all, sorry.

I do get the impression he really does get under The Rangers fans skin.

Archived