Best pizza toppings

Bar Bloc in Glasgow is pretty decent for pizzas. They do two basic pizzas for £8.95 which is not bad if you're just looking for a cheap meal but a few weeks ago my girlfriend and myself decided to go for a couple of gourmet pizzas to share. We got a Balmoral which is Char Grilled Chicken, Haggis and Mozzarella with a Sweet Onion Relish and we also had The Peppered Pork which had Shredded Pork, Red Bell Peppers Jalapenos and Scottish Cheddar. Would definitely recommend.

There's a take-away in Glasgow (west end) open called Ninja Turtles. It's really great and the chicken wings are qual but it's not actually open and the shutters are always down, so I'm a bit worried it's not quite legit. Still fucking A though.

I love pizza. I could easily eat it all the time.

La Favorita on Leith Walk does a pizza with Nduja as a topping, it's a spicy spreadable salami. Tremendous.

Chicken doesn't work on a pizza for me as it dries out. When it comes to mean on a pizza I think it has to be sausage all the way.

As others have said, I'm not keen on chicken on pizza's. Worse than that though is tuna :barf . Probably my personal worst choice (for a month or so) was bolgognese and mayo but in my defence I was doing a huge amount of phys and I probably needed the calories. Its not much of a problem now to be fair, more the opposite.

There's a take-away in Glasgow (west end) open called Ninja Turtles. It's really great and the chicken wings are qual but it's not actually open and the shutters are always down, so I'm a bit worried it's not quite legit. Still fucking A though.

I love pizza. I could easily eat it all the time.

How do you get in?!

The best pizza I've had was a marinara pizza in the centre of Sorrento. The toppings were just tomato sauce, anchovy, garlic, olive oil and oregano (no cheese) and it was absolutely superb. Never had a pizza nearly as good since.

That sounds horrible tbh.

Chicken & Donner meat

This.

There's a place in Greenock (Oasis) that does this, but rather than just wee bits of chicken and doner meat as toppings, they pretty much throw a large doner and large chicken kebab on.

It's absolutely disgusting, yet it's my favourite pizza.

Restaurant Pizza's are so bland and too crispy. I'd take a supermarket pizza over them. Different story in Italy and Spain, the two countries I've actually bothered to visit. Tasty Pizza galore. Guess we get lazy pizza making immigrants over here. If they were any good they'd have a successful pizza restaurant in one of the aforementioned countries.