Best pizza toppings

Can't be bothered listing different toppings but these are my two favourite pizzas at the moment:

253584.jpg

877723_orig.jpg?1

That 'The Hotfella' looks bloody good. Never seen it before, I'll have to have a look for it the next time I'm at the supermarket.

People who enjoy onions on pizza should go die.

If it's in a decent restaurant then I like a plain margherita with minimal cheese and extra tomato and basil. If you're scum however then the best thing that money can buy is one of Asda's prepared in-store meat feast pizzas, and you can add your own bacon, jalapeños and #Nandos hot sauce yourself.

People who enjoy onions on pizza should go die.

If it's in a decent restaurant then I like a plain margherita with minimal cheese and extra tomato and basil. If you're scum however then the best thing that money can buy is one of Asda's prepared in-store meat feast pizzas, and you can add your own bacon, jalapeños and #Nandos hot sauce yourself.

You deserve to die for not liking onion, shopping in ASDA and hashtagging Nandos.

Depends on type and place.

Kebab house - Donner meat and chicken tikka.

Italian - Wild boar or Parma ham with rocket and shavings of Parnesan.

Beir Halle - Stornoway black pudding and poached egg.

Everywhere else - typically chicken and fresh chillies.

If you're scum however then the best thing that money can buy is one of Asda's prepared in-store meat feast pizzas, and you can add your own bacon, jalapeños and #Nandos hot sauce yourself.

Asda in store pizzas are the fucking business.