Best pizza toppings

On 03/07/2019 at 01:07, Dele said:

The sticky sweet cola pizza is alright actually. 

Lots of American BBQ places use things like cola, Dr Pepper & root beer in their marinade.

Personally not tried it, but wid.

On 25/06/2019 at 23:09, Fuctifano said:

Best pizza I've had recently had ham, blue cheese, and chilli infused honey. Bit wanky, but hey, so am I

The Bute Brewing Company bar in Rothesay used to do a pizza with blue cheese and roasted pear as its principal toppings: the combination was ridiculously good. Sadly the bar is currently Rangersed until they can find a better site. 

I had one of the Asda fresh pizzas for the first time in a few years last night, as I got older I’d become less fond of them but they appear to have redeemed themselves now. Steak, cheese, peppers, onions. It was glorious.

I think the key is not to buy a huge one as they do have a tendency to fall apart in the middle.

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I had one of the Asda fresh pizzas for the first time in a few years last night, as I got older I’d become less fond of them but they appear to have redeemed themselves now. Steak, cheese, peppers, onions. It was glorious.

I think the key is not to buy a huge one as they do have a tendency to fall apart in the middle.

Try the flat bread ones, lovely!!

I had an Salsiccia pizza from Ask Italian a couple of weeks ago and I can't get Njuda (or hot spicy pork) out of my mind.

M&S do a jar of it which is incredible mixed with some tomatoes and onions then folded through pasta