Best pizza toppings

See now mayo, particularly garlic, is excellent dip for crusts. Coleslaw is an absolute abomination though.

I tweeted Dominos asking if they'd consider releasing their garlic mayonnaise for sale in shops and they said they'd look into it. Still waiting.

I don't trust people who eat coleslaw. The recent trend of shortening it to "slaw" makes me feel physically sick.

I tweeted Dominos asking if they'd consider releasing their garlic mayonnaise for sale in shops and they said they'd look into it. Still waiting.

I don't trust people who eat coleslaw. The recent trend of shortening it to "slaw" makes me feel physically sick.

It's as bad as saying mac and cheese,

Heard some c**t raving about kimchi slaw the other day. c**t needs a boot in the puss.

Calabrese from Pizza Express is the one for me....

Calabrese

Our iconic rectangular pizza is inspired by the food of Calabria

Fiery, soft 'nduja sausage and spicy Calabrese sausage D.O.P with fresh red chillies, roquito peppers, roasted red & yellow peppers, mozzarella and tomato, finished with light mozzarella, rocket, pesto and Gran Milano cheese

pizza1.jpg

That looks and sounds absolutely brilliant. :wub:

Coleslaw on the other hand, is tink.

Buy a packet of cooked mussels (e.g. out of Morrisons without the shells) and bang them on a frozen pizza with some grated cheese.

Edit to add: optionally add some cooked prawns too. Cook for an extra two minutes.

Edited by FlyerTon