The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've done an about turn though.It's Celtic they arse lick now.Frank McAvennie as MC in Hospitality that Celtic game remember.I can't recall him playing for Accies in my 38 years as a supporter.

Danny McGrain was busy...

Worth remembering that season ticket holders have had some fantastic deals in recent years. Wasn't that long ago they paid £150. Not to mention free kids season books.

Still trying to find the right balance but at least they are trying.

Also ST holders given free ticket for 2 games this season.

Would like to see the club co.e out and freeze ST prices this season, its looking very possible that rangers will be playing 1st division football next season and Celtic parks deserted every week, IF accies cam achieve a top 6 finish it would be a massive achievement and surely the people of Hamilton will come out and support our team, even an extra 3-500 could make a big difference in terms of a couple of extra players in.

Left us in January last year and then subsequently signed a short term deal with Rangers. While with us he was out on loan to Dumbarton and has also featured for Scotland under 16/17/18 and 19’s. Cant remember whether he left us for greener grass or we let him go. Obviously at some stage had potential.

I'm lost - what has gone wrong with MAC? Thought he was doing well and looked like he was enjoying himself when he scored against us (the c**t)

I will assume he has taken a huff but why?

Re-signing Scotland as a Premiership striker is pretty desperate stuff, assume you will be looking to sign someone else?

I'm lost - what has gone wrong with MAC? Thought he was doing well and looked like he was enjoying himself when he scored against us (the c**t)

Re-signing Scotland as a Premiership striker is pretty desperate stuff, assume you will be looking to sign someone else?

Same old with him really. Thinks he's bigger than the club. Shame as I like him.

Tbf he did say when he signed for us, that he did so to get a move down south, Scotland is a good asset on the pitch but a great one off the pitch and will help with the youth.

And yes we are still enquiring about Loy, however the negotiations are very quiet as I understand Falkirk want 100k+.

Archived