The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always thought that many of the hundreds of players Reid brought in during those few seasons were decent/very good and were the victims of our frankly bizarre transfer policy/Reid losing the plot.

Mark Carrington

Sebastian Sorsa

David Louhoungou

Stephen Ettien

Derek Asamoah

All were decent. I really liked the look of Ettien in particular.

It's rumoured/wishfully thought around the BBS that we're looking at bringing in Jason Scotland to help solve our chronic lack of a finisher. I'm somewhat sceptical that he'd drop to our level but with Colin Nish leaving it opens up the role as U20s coach. Do any Accies know if coaching is something he's looking to get into?

Did Boozy's clipboard make an appearance yesterday bychance?

It's rumoured/wishfully thought around the BBS that we're looking at bringing in Jason Scotland to help solve our chronic lack of a finisher. I'm somewhat sceptical that he'd drop to our level but with Colin Nish leaving it opens up the role as U20s coach. Do any Accies know if coaching is something he's looking to get into?

Did Boozy's clipboard make an appearance yesterday bychance?

Yeah he was helping out Brophy and other young strikers in our team before he left and I'm sure he would've featured somehow in the new set up.

I think Beuzelin was in the stands yesterday so no. I'm sure Jason's looking to stay in Scotland and more specifically the middle of Scotland so he might go to you. I think he'll do well if he does.

Yeah he was helping out Brophy and other young strikers in our team before he left and I'm sure he would've featured somehow in the new set up.

I think Beuzelin was in the stands yesterday so no. I'm sure Jason's looking to stay in Scotland and more specifically the middle of Scotland so he might go to you. I think he'll do well if he does.

That sounds promising, cheers! All we need is a finisher and he's been one his whole career so I think he'd be an excellent addition. Here's hoping.

Best of luck for the rest of the season!

cash in on hendrie right now.

Easier said than done. West Ham are out if you believe Ronnie. Chrystal Palace were in before xmas but that was their previous manager not Pardew so probably won’t come back and that leaves whoever else was interested but not unless accies are prepared to accept a lot less.

Terrific offer from Accies, 4 home games for £20 and you can bring two kids (I believe they have to be direct descendants) for free. Can someone explain again why anyone doesn't like your board?

Can't fault them for trying. Interesting to hear Les Gray saying that the 10p gate was partly to find out what sort of response they'd get from the locals.

Getting dangerously close to making it less than worthwhile to have bought a season ticket. For 20 home league games pay at the gate £440 for a season £310. With the 10p game and this offer the £440 PATG becomes £350 . Id like some of this ‘largesse' aimed at season ticket holders. The same season ticket holders who probably go to a lot of the away games. Cost to me so far this season just under £400 and climbing :(

Never forget your loyal fans at the expense of johnnie come latelies :oops .

Terrific offer from Accies, 4 home games for £20 and you can bring two kids (I believe they have to be direct descendants) for free. Can someone explain again why anyone doesn't like your board?

Still not impressed by the Rangers vote and still awaiting a response to a couple of emails despite Les announcing to the world that he had answered all correspondence.

However, it has to be said they are doing well recently and are doing their best to try and get more bodies through the turnstiles.

Getting dangerously close to making it less than worthwhile to have bought a season ticket. For 20 home league games pay at the gate £440 for a season £310. With the 10p game and this offer the £440 PATG becomes £350 . Id like some of this ‘largesse' aimed at season ticket holders. The same season ticket holders who probably go to a lot of the away games. Cost to me so far this season just under £400 and climbing :(

Never forget your loyal fans at the expense of johnnie come latelies :oops .

Don't forget the Motherwell home game, when there were so many free tickets going about, it was as well being free entry.

Can't fault them for trying. Interesting to hear Les Gray saying that the 10p gate was partly to find out what sort of response they'd get from the locals.

Where does he say this? Id say the response was as good as it could have been, main stand full and the sections we got behind the goals looked packed, also a much larger away support than you would expect travelling from inverness.

Archived