The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to the Motherwell web site. The highlights were on there within a couple of hours last night.

Thanks.

I didn't know there was a game last night until I met a couple of Accies fans at Hamilton Central but it's good that the likes of Hendrie, Jesus and Neil are getting more game time under their belt.

Anyone heard who the trialists are that Alex is quoted to be running the rule over?

Not heard a thing, need to get a couple in soon but.

Don't want to be THAT guy but someone pointed out a picture of Stephen Hendrie in a picture sitting with a 3L of frosty jakes last night..

Just got back from Wales today to be presented with the new top. Don't really know what to say about it other than the Accies 1874 logo must be there because the cowboys that made the tops clearly aren't worthy of a logo. Premiership? Your havin a laugh!

I was in two minds whether to buy the new home top this season but all the negative comments posted about its quality on here and on Acciesworld has saved me £40

You could fold it up and put it in your pocket and you wouldn't know it was there! I'll give it a week and someone will be on here saying that the sponsors label has started peeling off, poor, poor quality top.

We've signed El Zubaidi on loan from you guys, do a job in league 2?

From what I've seen of him, yes I would say he would, he's a very promising young player IMO, quite glad to hear this, cause it will give him more experience.

From what I've seen of him, yes I would say he would, he's a very promising young player IMO, quite glad to hear this, cause it will give him more experience.

Good to hear, it it just centre back he plays or is he capable of playing full back?

Archived