The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

Normally misplaced optimism comes from the teams own fans, not the fan of a team from the league below. It's certainly a new one, but it will still result in the inevitable bump and the pointing and laughing in a few months time.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally misplaced optimism comes from the teams own fans, not the fan of a team from the league below. It's certainly a new one, but it will still result in the inevitable bump and the pointing and laughing in a few months time.

It's a brave man who makes predictions and stands by them.

It doesn't take much to just mock folk who do.

If you aren't gonnae make any predictions of your own, kindly remove yourself.

For an Accies thread we appear to be rather densely populated with supporters of other teams arguing with other teams. Every now and a gain an Accies fan pops up with signing news. Any chance supporters of other teams can debate the merits of Kello elsewhere?

Anyone heard any rumors about who else we could be bringing in?

Kane Hemmings and Mark Millar have been spoken about on acciesworld but that might have been regarding who they'd like to see come in. Brian Graham is another name that popped up (sadly).

We have no chance of signing Hemmings.

Not sure we need another midfielder. Would like to see a striker and maybe a defender brought in.

I doubt we'll get him too and Millar was mentioned before Redmond came in so he won't be coming now.

Striker and Defender please! I think our Midfield is strong enough.

What a signing Danny Redmond is but, so happy when it got announced. Anyone remember his free kick against Thistle?

Also, did anyone see James McArthur's tweet? ' Gonna miss watching @DannyRedmond curling balls from 30 yards out into top corners in training. All the best at Accies pal #hamiltonlatics'

Makes it even more exciting.

It's a brave man who makes predictions and stands by them.

It doesn't take much to just mock folk who do.

If you aren't gonnae make any predictions of your own, kindly remove yourself.

:lol:

I've made plenty of predictions on here. I think Accies will finish 11th this season, and then beat one of the Edinburgh teams in the playoff again.

:lol:

I've made plenty of predictions on here. I think Accies will finish 11th this season, and then beat one of the Edinburgh teams in the playoff again.

Your getting a bit carried away there lex, the state of our squad isn't great to say the least, let's hope we have some new signings lined up, I have my doubts though.

I have always rated Lee but to be honest he would struggle in the Premiership. Good Championship player so definitely a good signing for your mob. Good defender who can play centre half and full back and also capable of bringing the ball out of defence and a decent passer of the ball too.

Young lad, useful squad player as he can play anywhere across the back. Probably not good enough for the Premier League, but will certainly do a job for Morton.

Ironically after a few years of being a very average young player, he came on massively in the last six months and played a few good games, which made his release a little bit of a surprise.

We've signed Keatings. Must confess I know little about him. Seemed to score a few goals last season though. Any good?

Just came on to ask the same thing.

What kind of what kind of striker is he? One who scores goals i hope.

first half of season he scored a lot of goals

he was then played out of position 2nd half of season

he is slow but finds the net will score goals for u

championship player would not cut it in premier

We've signed Keatings. Must confess I know little about him. Seemed to score a few goals last season though. Any good?

I looked out for him in the two games against us at Douglas Park. He was non-existent in one and shit then subbed in the other.

Keatings and Kilday will both do a good job in the championship that is there level we have brought in SPL class players in Redmond Imrie and Mgovern.I wish Cuthbert well at Raith great man to have in a penalty shoot out.

Archived