The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunn will prove to be an excellent addition to that squad. Experienced with ability goes a long way when your in the bottom division trying to fight back up.

Played with Dunnsy at Queens Park, excellent player when you can get the ball off him :P Will bring great experience to that team!

No offence but we had Dunn at the Tin Pail nice guy and all that, but could not produce a goal very disappointing in a vale jersey thought he would have been a great signing with his past pedigree but let the vale down badly.

Barr to arthurlie

Some decent signing's by arthurlie . Barr , Tiny Stewart and guy Smith up front looks a very good strike force to me , especially if they get the best out of Barr.

Some decent signing's by arthurlie . Barr , Tiny Stewart and guy Smith up front looks a very good strike force to me , especially if they get the best out of Barr.

Only if he stays onside for once.

A decent player but he strays offside far too often for me .

Naw that was me back in 2005 or 6 when beith beat us 8-1 and we were relegated to the central 1st ! Anyway all in past now look forward to division my own team is in and looking in on the premier with interest !

Archived