Will Rangers ever get promoted?

Thanks for that but it didn't answer my question.

Aye, bring back the financial genius that is Davie Murray. Oldco were really ran on an even keel then. :rolleyes:

It did answer your question.

I never said they were.

No he didn't and he implied the club/company was being well run under the end of Murrays reign.

I did no such thing. I merely stated a fact.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh Yeh and St Johnstone are European heavyweights after beating Rosenborg...Ohhh wait we pumped them out the League Cup :lol:

celtic are shite and getting shiter. I agree Rangers are shite but year on year we have been improving and will continue to improve. We will give them a game in the league cup and will certainly give them a far closer challenge in the league next season than they have had in the last few seasons and the season after that i fully expect Rangers to be challenging all the way in the league.

Or maybe you believe Ranges will need to spend £50 million to challenge one of the worst celtic teams in recent history? :lol:

They already have spent this and more just to try and get to the same table as Celtic. Just remember you aren't even there yet.

They already have spent this and more just to try and get to the same table as Celtic. Just remember you aren't even there yet.

Where has the majority of that money gone? Certainly not on players wages or on transfer fees.

Where has the majority of that money gone? Certainly not on players wages or on transfer fees.

How many defined areas do you want for your company, club and team? If only it were as simple as just paying player wages. Didn't you try that once before?

You posted that perhaps someone thought that Rangers (whichever the entity is now) would need £50m to challenge one of the worst Celtic teams in recent history. You have already spent more than this, therefore there is no perhaps in it.

As for where the money has went, £3/4m a year just for the manager???? How much has the playing budget consumed in the last 2 1/2 years?

Is Stoney still offshore, not heard a peep from him for a whole month.

Missing me Teds? Still offshore matey just don't like posting on a board full of casual racists.

No8, I've never even received a warning in my decade plus of posting on here.

As benny would say, lol. All of it has been spent on 'Rangers' one way or another, the same way Dermot gets his dividend even when the other lot of arseholes are also in a financially sticky position(although obviously not on a Rangers scale)due to the lack of the bigot dollar at the moment.

You do realise the entity now know as Rangers has costs of £12 million++ before a ball has been kicked or a spiv has been paid?

Archived