Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Handling and Beanzy are about 10st between them. Anyone who thinks those two will be starting together regularlt has either never seen a match involving Terry Butcher or is a fucking idiot.

The same Cummings that started both games against Hamilton yeah? Oh wait I forgot the known man mountain Paul Heffernan was alongside him to take the pressure off him.

Then there's that Billy McKay at ICT that Butcher played constantly. He gave up the opportunity to be world heavyweight champion to concentrate on football right enough.

Who's the 'fucking idiot' now?

The Titus Bramble rumours are concerning me. No matter what level he's played at he makes far too many stupid mistakes. There's bound to be a better option out there.

In saying that can he be any worse than McGivern/Nelson.

The Titus Bramble rumours are concerning me. No matter what level he's played at he makes far too many stupid mistakes. There's bound to be a better option out there.

Was the same not said about Michael Duberry......he was great for St Johnstone.

As much stick Bramble gets, he was also an English premier league player for the whole of his career pretty much. He would piss the championship IMO.

Was the same not said about Michael Duberry......he was great for St Johnstone.

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Michael Duberry before he signed for St Johnstone. I'd much rather we went for someone who knows and has experience of the championship rather than someone who's more well known for a number of cock ups and brushes with the law.

As much stick Bramble gets, he was also an English premier league player for the whole of his career pretty much. He would piss the championship IMO.

He's also not played in over a year and would probably command quite a high wage. If we're clearing out the big earners to cut costs I'd rather if we did splash out on one or two on a decent wage it wasn't on Titus Bramble.

Handling and Beanzy are about 10st between them. Anyone who thinks those two will be starting together regularlt has either never seen a match involving Terry Butcher or is a fucking idiot.

As far CTID is concerned I think you'll find it's the latter. When it comes to the so called big teams in this league he's as chippy as f**k.

Archived