Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no point made, why on earth would we plan on starting the season with Cummings and Handling?

We haven't got any keepers signed up either, if we don't sign one I reckon we'll struggle too.

Great argument. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

The reason is Cummings started your two biggest games of the season and was the only player who even looked like keeping you up. Handling is no longer a youth player and has been told he is in Butchers plans. This figures he plans on playing him. That simple enough for you or are you going to try and deflect away with more nonsensical ramblings in and attempt to pull off a 'funny'.

Great argument. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

The reason is Cummings started your two biggest games of the season and was the only player who even looked like keeping you up. Handling is no longer a youth player and has been told he is in Butchers plans. This figures he plans on playing him. That simple enough for you or are you going to try and deflect away with more nonsensical ramblings in and attempt to pull off a 'funny'.

What's this shit about deflect, ramblings ect? :lol:

You've jumped in two footed on a subject you clearly don't have a clue about and made a c**t of it.

If you really thought we'd be starting the season without signing new forwards and would start the season with two youngsters as our strike force then you must be even thicker than you come across in the post above.

I'll guarantee we sign two senior strikers to take over from the Heff and Collins.

So is Handling not a senior striker? Those two 'senior' strikers (whatever that means) you mentioned that are being replaced frequently started on the bench for you in the SPL. Yet it's ludicrous to think that two strikers that Butcher has said he wants you to keep - one of whom started your most important games of the season one of whom isn't a youth player - will start the season up top for you? It's entirely possible.

If you really thought we'd be starting the season without signing new forwards and would start the season with two youngsters as our strike force then you must be even thicker than you come across in the post above.

Also, show me the exact place I mentioned or even alluded to the fact you wouldn't be signing new strikers? Quote it word for word.

So is Handling not a senior striker? Those two 'senior' strikers (whatever that means) you mentioned that are being replaced frequently started on the bench for you in the SPL. Yet it's ludicrous to think that two strikers that Butcher has said he wants you to keep - one of whom started your most important games of the season one of whom isn't a youth player - will start the season up top for you? It's entirely possible.

Handling is 20, Cummings is 18 both still youngsters, that doesn't mean they are not in Butchers plans. Both players will be back ups to two senior strikers. We're trying to get promoted(unlikely, I know) but would be very unfair to all that pressure on two young lads.

Cummings played at the end of the season because James Collins is awful and to be fair to him he done a good job. I hope we keep him because he's been linked to St Johnstone.

Considering Stanton has allegedly been told he's on 50% wages til he finds a new club, I doubt it's "tapping up".

I don't get this, couldn't we just offer him a new contract with the full wage in this league?

Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted out tbh, cracking wee player.

I don't get this, couldn't we just offer him a new contract with the full wage in this league?

Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted out tbh, cracking wee player.

What? His wage has been cut in half since he signed his deal because of relegation. He's allegedly been told if he can find a new club he can go.

I'd take him at Hearts, decent player but wouldn't get a start and is a Hibee so wouldn't come to us. Wouldn't be surprised if he moved to Aberdeen/United or down to a league 1/championship club. English, that is :lol:

What? His wage has been cut in half since he signed his deal because of relegation. He's allegedly been told if he can find a new club he can go.

I'd take him at Hearts, decent player but wouldn't get a start and is a Hibee so wouldn't come to us. Wouldn't be surprised if he moved to Aberdeen/United or down to a league 1/championship club. English, that is :lol:

^^^ TroLLA Number Ein!!!111

Archived