Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

McPake can f**k off.

He's an absolute fucking imbecile.

Turned up for about 6 months then when he got his permanent contract proceeded to turn into an utter bombscare so his opinion on anything Hibernian is nothing to me.

It says a lot when you're fully fit and can't dislodge Michael Nelson from a shite defence, ya p***k.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its because because Hearts fans tried the "some guy", "Hearts hero" stuff but as always with jambo attempts at nonchalance it was delivered with utter seethe and hatred. Really, really made me want him to be good :lol:

He wasn't though. He was shit.

Edit: Our defenders had been a gang of pussies for years as well. Chris Hogg, Thicot etc. His constant attempts to murder people were appreciated for a while. After a bit you've got to be able to hold a line and that as well.

He never had a good game again after Higdon bullied him that night. He was a completely broken man.

I remember that, never seen a professional footballer shite his breeks as much McPake did that night. Never ever recovered from that, Higdon rag dolled him about the place like a dug with a bairn in it's jaws.

I think its because because Hearts fans tried the "some guy", "Hearts hero" stuff but as always with jambo attempts at nonchalance it was delivered with utter seethe and hatred. Really, really made me want him to be good :lol:

He wasn't though. He was shit.

Edit: Our defenders had been a gang of pussies for years as well. Chris Hogg, Thicot etc. His constant attempts to murder people were appreciated for a while. After a bit you've got to be able to hold a line and that as well.

He used to look like he's was doing a great job with all those last gasp challenges and goal lines blocks.

10 times out of 10 it was him giving the other team the chance.

He was probably out highest earner as well :lol:

Our results at youth level have been good but we've not really produced any real stars like Gauld or Robertson. We've got Harris, Stanton, Cummings who have potential but that's it and have played due to poor player recruitment. If Stubbs/Craig/Dempster think we can do better then I'm all for a change. When you see clubs like Dundee Utd and Falkirk producing you can certainly say we've been underachieving.

Guy's like McPake and Murdoch (who's tweeted similar before) are entitled to their opinions however they seem to forget that they were part of quite frankly some of the most embarrassing Hibs sides to have ever wore the green and white.

Hibs fans have asked for change, that's what we're getting. I for one am delighted.

Our results at youth level have been good but we've not really produced any real stars like Gauld or Robertson. We've got Harris, Stanton, Cummings who have potential but that's it and have played due to poor player recruitment. If Stubbs/Craig/Dempster think we can do better then I'm all for a change. When you see clubs like Dundee Utd and Falkirk producing you can certainly say we've been underachieving.

Guy's like McPake and Murdoch (who's tweeted similar before) are entitled to their opinions however they seem to forget that they were part of quite frankly some of the most embarrassing Hibs sides to have ever wore the green and white.

Hibs fans have asked for change, that's what we're getting. I for one am delighted.

Totally agree.

Maybe if Everton under Stubbs had produced any footballers as good as Danny Handling or Jordon with an O Forster, I would think James McPake was talking pish. As it is, I don't know what to think.

If Forster and Handling are the highlights of this guys career then I hear Tesco need a shelf stacker

Great post.

We can't ask for change then start moaning when it happens.

I support whatever decisions LD makes.

Great post.

We can't ask for change then start moaning when it happens.

I support whatever decisions LD makes.

YhzsRz5.jpg

What a fucking idiot McPake is.

As a side note why does he use Caldwell and Cummings to emphasise his point? He's just non stop fail.

Because the rumour is that Hibs are effectively giving up the youth side of things and will be focusing more on players who can perform instantly. He mentions the youngsters as they've all been a part of the side over the past few years, with some becoming key, and some moving on earning the club money. Its seemingly a decision taken by Dempster

What a fucking idiot McPake is.

As a side note why does he use Caldwell and Cummings to emphasise his point? He's just non stop fail.

The only player in there that isn't totally pish is Sam Stanton.

Because the rumour is that Hibs are effectively giving up the youth side of things and will be focusing more on players who can perform instantly. He mentions the youngsters as they've all been a part of the side over the past few years, with some becoming key, and some moving on earning the club money. Its seemingly a decision taken by Dempster

:lol:

That keeper sounds like a quality signing with a decent amount of experience at a good level. Another couple of players in the mould of him and Farid, and Allan finding consistency and you guys will arguably have a better squad than Hearts.

Archived