Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team relegated has to make adjustments to new league reality shocker.

I wouldn't expect Hibs to have to sell their kids at a reduced rate though, especially considering they've released 14 and told another 4 they're free to leave. (how big is Hibs squad btw? They still seem to have more or less a full team left!)

It's obviously been a disaster of a week for Hibs, but I'm sure even the most pessimistic of fans wouldn't have expected to see the likes of Harris and Stanton leave.

Well the snippet hinted that Hibs are prepared to deal modestly, rather than being forced to.

To be honest, I could imagine them wanting to hang onto or get decent dosh for Stanton and Forster, but taking anything they can get for Harris. I well remember how good he looked at the tail end of season 12-13, and I know he's been injured, but deary me, he's looked catastophic every time I've seen him on tv this season past.

In fact he reminds me of Jamie McCluskey, so watch out Saints...

Well the snippet hinted that Hibs are prepared to deal modestly, rather than being forced to.

To be honest, I could imagine them wanting to hang onto or get decent dosh for Stanton and Forster, but taking anything they can get for Harris. I well remember how good he looked at the tail end of season 12-13, and I know he's been injured, but deary me, he's looked catastophic every time I've seen him on tv this season past.

In fact he reminds me of Jamie McCluskey, so watch out Saints...

I remember watching McCluskey play for Hibs, against Dundee I think it was, and thinking he was the next big thing. I was delighted when we signed him, thought he would be exactly what we were missing...

... he was shite. Egg all over my face.

I would guess that Hibs will have to pay another instalment, probably £70-100k, on the Collins deal pretty soon. They will also have amortise a similar amount in their accounts. If the season ticket revenue plummets, there could be a big cash-flow problem over the next few weeks. It's not surprising that they may be forced into drastic action.

Buy a ST worth £405 for next season to watch us in the Championship and watch us give away our best youngsters at the club for possibly nothing.

You are joking right?

Are you in competition wi Sevco to be the dearest b*****ds in the league?

I remember watching McCluskey play for Hibs, against Dundee I think it was, and thinking he was the next big thing. I was delighted when we signed him, thought he would be exactly what we were missing...

... he was shite. Egg all over my face.

He's pretty good on FIFA13 after a couple of seasons tbf.

Archived