Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Man U fan, just annoys me we dropped 13 points in the last 6 games, could have been on 82 points and won the thing. Carrick's injury was what killed it, we were flying before he got crocked.

51154a23afa96f6899000172.jpg

Sky sports are reporting that Sterling will hold talks with Liverpool advising he will not sign a new deal, feels he has been "bullied" and not protected from negative headlines!

Be interesting to see where he ends up, will the biggest clubs really be that interested in him?

I don't see arsenal paying the top end of 30million plus 100,000 a week for a player who won't even be in their strongest 11. Unbelievable how much he's believed his own hype. To date he's pretty much achieved nothing.

Sure he's only on 35k a week at Liverpool, a relatively small wage. I'd love to see Rodgers/Liverpool just not accepting any bids for him and leave him playing in the reserves for the next 3 years.

I don't see arsenal paying the top end of 30million plus 100,000 a week for a player who won't even be in their strongest 11. Unbelievable how much he's believed his own hype. To date he's pretty much achieved nothing.

Sure he's only on 35k a week at Liverpool, a relatively small wage. I'd love to see Rodgers/Liverpool just not accepting any bids for him and leave him playing in the reserves for the next 3 years.

He's 20 years old and not exactly playing for the best team in the country. What do you expect him to have achieved by now?

Arsenal would be a good move for him IMO, and £30m could look cheap in 5 years time. Can't blame him for wanting away. Living in Liverpool must be shite.

As for your last sentence, that's obviously even more ridiculous. Sure they'll be happy to leave one of their biggest assets rotting in the reserves for 3 years :lol:

He's 20 years old and not exactly playing for the best team in the country. What do you expect him to have achieved by now?

Arsenal would be a good move for him IMO, and £30m could look cheap in 5 years time. Can't blame him for wanting away. Living in Liverpool must be shite.

As for your last sentence, that's obviously even more ridiculous. Sure they'll be happy to leave one of their biggest assets rotting in the reserves for 3 years :lol:

The last big of my last statement was meant as a bit of a joke and not a serious comment.

As for arsenal - Do you really see them breaking all of their transfer and wage structure rules on a player who doesn't walk straight into their first team?

On the wages being talked about he'd be in the top 5 highest paid players at the club. He doesn't start ahead of Giroud, Ozil or Sanchez so he's left fighting it out with Walcott, Welbeck Ramsey(arguably) and Ox for the 4th place in the attacking 4. All of whom he'd be higher paid than and all of whom he's on a pretty similar/lower level too.

What was his reasoning behind that?

They let Chelsea win the title before the season was over, so neither he or the players can be arsed with the remaining games as theres nothing to play for

Archived