Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sterling clearly wont ever be as good as the media portray him to be, still think Ross Barkley is the most over rated Englishman at the moment though

Did I just read someone say Liverpool are the best team in the league?

Am I still pished? WTF.

In the past few month they've definitely became the best team to watch play football.

Chelsea are the best team in the league by a distance though. Liverpool would be about the 2nd best the way things are going at the moment IMO.

Liverpool have been the form side over the last 10 games. I could check further back than that, but that'd involve me going beyond the wee form guide on the league table on the BBC's website, and I can't really be arsed.

Our remaining fixtures are:

QPR (a) 3pts

West Ham (h) 3pts

Newcastle (a) 3pts

Burnley (a) 3pts

Sunderland (h) 3pts

Chelsea (h) 3pts

Liverpool (h) 3points

Hull (a) 3pts

Swansea (h) 3pts

Man Utd (a) 1pt

WBA (h) 3pts

31 points would take us onto 82points.

Enough to win the league?

Our remaining fixtures are:

QPR (a) 3pts

West Ham (h) 3pts

Newcastle (a) 3pts

Burnley (a) 3pts

Sunderland (h) 3pts

Chelsea (h) 3pts

Hull (a) 3pts

Swansea (h) 3pts

Man Utd (a) 1pt

WBA (h) 3pts

28 points would take us onto 79points.

Enough to win the league?

You've missed out a home game with Liverpool. I'm afraid I reckon Arsenal could win all remaining 11 fixtures and still not win it.

My four year old daughter thinks he's amazing. She just likes shouting 'Coutinho!'

In all seriousness, he's certainly hit a bit of form, and may finally have found his feet at Liverpool after a stuttering start. Absolutely loved watching Liverpool's midfield humiliate Yaya Toure and his chums yesterday.

:)

He must have been out on the training ground practising striking the ball what an improvement. So clever on the ball and despite his lack of strength at times has no problem staying on the ball.

Thanks. Indeed they could, which is why I'm asking if you think 82 points will be enough?

Would rather Arsenal won it over Chelsea or Man City all day long but I don't think it would be enough. Can get 50-1 on Arsenal.

Would rather Arsenal won it over Chelsea or Man City all day long but I don't think it would be enough. Can get 50-1 on Arsenal.

Just looks like a fairly straight forward run-in and Chelsea are burning out big time. If they progress past PSG ( and I don't think they will) then the extra games in Europe would take its toll. We'd be only 6 points behind if we beat them at home and for certain we've got loads of very easy games to come.

Sunderland player Adam Johnson bailed by Durham police and suspended by club over allegations of sex with a minor,

Cant post links on phone but its breakin on ssn

I'm glad you brought that up, as its brand new information.

Anyway, do we think Pellegrini will remain in charge until next season?

I'm glad you brought that up, as its brand new information.

Anyway, do we think Pellegrini will remain in charge until next season?

Doubt it. Knocked out of the league cup by an understrength Newcastle side, beaten by Middlesbrough in the FA Cup, heading out of the Champions league too early when you look at that squad and 5 points behind Chelsea who have a game in hand. 0 trophies is just not good enough when you take into account the investment and the squad at his disposal.

Archived