Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lukaku is so frustrating. Barkley showing why he doesn't start more, capable of a flash of brilliance but highly ineffectual most of the time. Lennon just has pace and not the skill of Mirallas or McGeady so when he's not getting any space to run into he's useless.

Game badly needs a goal

You can't really not fall over when there's a tangle of legs and someone climbing all over you tbh.

I never saw a tangle of legs, just saw their arms touch

Eta: if there was contact with their legs absolutely nobody would be saying it was a dive, zilch contact with legs, he felt his arm and fell to the ground

You can't really not fall over when there's a tangle of legs and someone climbing all over you tbh.

Kane could've quite easily stayed on his feet - the contact was never that bad.

In my opinion though it probably was a foul. I would love to see refs encouraged to give a foul even when the offended player manages to stay on his feet. While they're at it they should also give bookings for 'making the most of it' even if they give the player a penalty or free-kick. These 2 measures combined would reduce the embarrassing spectacle of diving somewhat. Until then, the likes of Kane (and Rooney the other night) will always choose to go down when they think they've been fouled.

I never saw a tangle of legs, just saw their arms touch

Eta: if there was contact with their legs absolutely nobody would be saying it was a dive, zilch contact with legs, he felt his arm and fell to the ground

Once Kane started to go down the legs tangled and it then looked worse than it actually was.

Archived